Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With apologies to INXS:

Welcome to the Dragons’ party baby
It's like we're starin' at the sun
Everybody's got their invitations
Hopin' that you're gonna come, yeah
These are the times
(Times)
These are the crimes
(Crimes)
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
You're part of the solution or part of the problem
You're gonna have to dance with one
You're givin' up on the future honey
I'll count you out of havin' some, yeah so
These are the times
(Times)
These are the crimes
(Crimes)
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
Here comes Danny Dubya
Yeah here comes Andy Abdo yeah
These are the times
These are the crimes
What are we waitin' for?
What are we hatin' for?
These are the times…

Love your work Tez !

So is it confirmed Lomax didnt travel?

Supercoach draft question haha

If he misses a week grand, if he is missing 3 he is gorne

It is a weakening of the previous policy, by which I'm pretty sure players suspended for off-field transgressions still had to serve out the suspensions with their new club. Just can't think of an example right now.

So the penalties handed out so far have posed no deterrent, so what do the nrl do, go even easier on the perpetrators. They deserve to have the comp shut down - totally pathetic

I will be shouted down but I can understand the decision.

NRL suspended him for 8 matches and fined him $50k.

His actual punishment is still the 8 matches (he won’t play the rest of the year) plus $600k+ given lost income for this season and him looking at a severely reduced contract next year.

I’m by no means a sympathiser, but I do believe in proportionate punishment to the crime. Besides, I think courts take discretionary elements into determining sentences too.

I bet Vaughan is having a good old laugh after this decision went in his favour so he’s free to start the 2022 season from the trials.

I will be shouted down but I can understand the decision.

NRL suspended him for 8 matches and fined him $50k.

His actual punishment is still the eight matches (he won’t play the rest of the year) plus $600k+ given lost income for this season and him looking at a severely reduced contract next year.

I’m by no means a sympathizer, but I do believe in proportionate punishment to the crime. Besides, I think courts take discretionary elements into determining sentences too.
100% agree. If he weren't suspended for eight games, another side would have likely signed him to play the rest of this season. The guy has lost close to a million dollars and been rubbed out for the rest of the year. What more do people expect? Api and Jai Arrow only copped two weeks. Time to move on.

Must have been massive pressure from the RLPA.
Massive pressure for Vlandys to protect his reputation and ensure as much of this is kept quiet. Why else would they say with St George basically... we think there were other breaches and other parties/girls involved but we have to take their word for it? lol lol. They didn't take Fainu's word or De Bellin's or Snake's.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8