Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes I get that.

The point is only one Dunces and Dragons (from Parker Bros) player is definitely suspended for that game. The rest have one game suspensions that can be taken any time from now until Round 25.

So no need for them to forfeit anything, unless some new tidal wave of stupidity we don’t know about will soon hit the Illawarra coastline.
I'm pretty sure that they have to take it in a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of 4

The suggestion is that they do the suspensions as 4, 3 and 5, with the 4 against us. Just a guess by someone that thinks they know. Time will tell, just like are team for this week. The true will be who runs out on the field.

The condemnation of these players actions has been universal, well almost...

NRL 2021: Anthony Mundine tells Dragons players to sue NRL and St George Illawarra over Covid sanctions​

Dean RitchieExclusive

Anthony Mundine has come out swinging in defence of sacked Dragon Paul Vaughan and his partying teammates, challenging them to fight the bans in court.
Mundine’s shock revelation comes as ex-Saints stars Ted Goodwin and Michael Weyman criticised the offending players for breaching government and NRL Covid rules by attending a BBQ on Saturday night at the south coast home of prop Paul Vaughan.
Mundine, who played for St George Illawarra in the 1999 NRL grand final, has launched a number of anti-vax tirades on social media this year and also bought into conspiracy theories regarding Covid’s legitimacy.
In an expletive-laden post on Facebook just this past Saturday, Mundine urged his fans not to get the Covid-19 vaccine – “Do your research it’s a death wish!” – and urged that “now we fight that **** in court it’s all fear mongering.”

In relation to the Dragons who gathered at Vaughan’s home, Mundine told The Daily Telegraph the players “did nothing wrong” and should fight their punishment in court.

“The players should fight this **** in court and beat it. They should take legal action and get onto the right lawyers. If I was backed into a corner I would fight it,” Mundine said.

“These boys are being hard done by for no reason. Those rules (the players broke) shouldn’t be there.

“I’m not being a smart arse or a dickhead. They are using Covid to take people’s freedom away, bro. It’s wrong and sad. They are taking away their rights.

“The players are living their lives and they can’t do it because of this so-called virus. It’s ridiculous. This is getting out of hand. I don’t have a problem with (what the players did). People need to start standing up.

“If it wasn’t for (Covid restrictions) then these players wouldn’t be in this position – Vaughan wouldn’t be sacked. This could end him.
I can think of a word but I'm not allowed to use it....

The condemnation of these players actions has been universal, well almost...

NRL 2021: Anthony Mundine tells Dragons players to sue NRL and St George Illawarra over Covid sanctions​

Dean RitchieExclusive

Anthony Mundine has come out swinging in defence of sacked Dragon Paul Vaughan and his partying teammates, challenging them to fight the bans in court.
Mundine’s shock revelation comes as ex-Saints stars Ted Goodwin and Michael Weyman criticised the offending players for breaching government and NRL Covid rules by attending a BBQ on Saturday night at the south coast home of prop Paul Vaughan.
Mundine, who played for St George Illawarra in the 1999 NRL grand final, has launched a number of anti-vax tirades on social media this year and also bought into conspiracy theories regarding Covid’s legitimacy.
In an expletive-laden post on Facebook just this past Saturday, Mundine urged his fans not to get the Covid-19 vaccine – “Do your research it’s a death wish!” – and urged that “now we fight that **** in court it’s all fear mongering.”

In relation to the Dragons who gathered at Vaughan’s home, Mundine told The Daily Telegraph the players “did nothing wrong” and should fight their punishment in court.

“The players should fight this **** in court and beat it. They should take legal action and get onto the right lawyers. If I was backed into a corner I would fight it,” Mundine said.

“These boys are being hard done by for no reason. Those rules (the players broke) shouldn’t be there.

“I’m not being a smart arse or a dickhead. They are using Covid to take people’s freedom away, bro. It’s wrong and sad. They are taking away their rights.

“The players are living their lives and they can’t do it because of this so-called virus. It’s ridiculous. This is getting out of hand. I don’t have a problem with (what the players did). People need to start standing up.

“If it wasn’t for (Covid restrictions) then these players wouldn’t be in this position – Vaughan wouldn’t be sacked. This could end him.
That bloke has got both smart arse and dickhead written all over him, what a fkn moron

Surely Manly would still collect two competition points, no?

Or is the suggestion that no pints would be awarded, or one point each?

Ken Irvine took his Norths’ players off the field in 1970, after he had issues with refereeing in a game against the Berries at Belmore, thus forfeiting the game. I am fairly certain C-B were awarded two competition points.

Different circumstances of course, but why should Manly be penalised, in the unlikely event the game does not go ahead?
We would get the two points but our for and against would suffer which could affect our ultimate position

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8