Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The suggestion is that they do the suspensions as 4, 3 and 5, with the 4 against us. Just a guess by someone that thinks they know. Time will tell, just like are team for this week. The true will be who runs out on the field.
What happens if, say Lomax who is due to return from injury next week isn't cleared to play, do they say he's serving his suspension or still injured.
Also, what if one of the other miscreants gets a serious injury prior to serving their suspension, do they just serve it whilst injured?

I suppose Walker served his whilst injured didn't he?

Vaughan is a three time offender, once for sexting, once for breaking covid protocols and at it again last Saturday, I don't think the club had much choice other than to sack him
I said they deserve the punishment, but what is Dugan???

I wonder if they’ll change their mind about resting as many as possible against us after seeing us play the Raiders… they might load up!
If we think the dragons will be easy beats then we have another thing coming, hook will have whoever plays fired up and ready to prove people wrong about the dragons, even with DCE ( turbo won't back up ) I just don't like our chances on Friday in such a crucial match.

I didn't realise they still weren't even training. What a disrupted lead up to the game against us. At least the loss to Raiders will wake us up and be ready for this game! Another loss to Dragons this week and we are all of a sudden on the fringe of the 8. A win and we are sitting comfortably again.
You’d have to think we’ll be better this week

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8