Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saints should just try and be smart arses.
Remove all 13 players either against Manly or Souths which are ahead of them on the table.

They can then have close to full strength against the others.
Dont think they can even if they wanted to against us anyway.
The press release states minimum spread over 2 rounds. So at best they could go half and half

The NRL looks like it is recouping enormous revenue from such fines for off-field stupidity and on-field indiscretions that I wonder if the money is being put to good use, such as investing in country RL?
Again I ask: Does anyone know if/how these fines are actually paid? Is there a time-limit for the fines to be paid? Does the NRL accept Bitcoin, or Afterpay?
Or is it just a smoke screen to make it look like the NRL is tough on breaches?

The NRL looks like it is recouping enormous revenue from such fines for off-field stupidity and on-field indiscretions that I wonder if the money is being put to good use, such as investing in country RL?
Again I ask: Does anyone know if/how these fines are actually paid? Is there a time-limit for the fines to be paid? Does the NRL accept Bitcoin, or Afterpay?

"The fines have to come out of the player's salary and through the salary cap auditor's process, we have access to the player's pay slips and on a monthly basis that will come out," Canavan said.

"If a player is younger and is on a lower income or suffers from hardship, then we would look at a repayment plan. We as the NRL will have to see that the money is deducted. It has to come out of the player's pocket and it will go into the RLPA welfare and education fund, it doesn't go into the player's coffers.

------------------------------------------------

(2011)

The NRL retains “fine money” and directs it to a range of opportunities from One Community to associated charity events, charity donations and grass roots programs that are not otherwise budgeted for.

-----------------------------------

Interestingly,
the NRL itself was much less clear on where the money goes when it fines
players. John Brady, the NRL’s Director of Media and Communications, stated the
NRL has no clear policy on the distribution of those funds, and that what the
NRL chooses to do with that money is no-one’s business but their own.

-------------------------------------------

NRL players would more than happily pay a fine if it meant they wouldn’t miss a big game. There’s also the question of who pays the fine, with a club or third party sure to cover any star player out of pocket, which doesn’t act as a proper deterrent.

----------------------------------------------

Dont think they can even if they wanted to against us anyway.
The press release states minimum spread over 2 rounds. So at best they could go half and half
Not sure it says anywhere about an even split.

I believe thay could do 11 in 1 game and 1 in another if they wanted????

I blame Alanis for confusing me in high school as to the difference between something that is a coincidence and something that is ironic. She was just so adamant: "Isn't it ironic? Yeah I really do think..."
Zorba was the same in his columns. He would slip “ironically” in to most columns. Usually it was referring to an interesting point rather than irony. For example, “that was the sea eagles’ biggest win against the Steelers at brookvale. Ironically manly hasn’t won in Wollongong for 3 years.”

And he was a trained journo.

As for Alanis, the only way rain on your wedding day could be ironic is if she was marrying a weatherman, and he predicted a fine day.

There was nothing saying the usual 50% would be suspended so I guess they're heading to Cash Train etc.

There was some talk that some girls were present but that has gone quiet. The NRL said they had plenty of time to investigate but jumped in yesterday with the sanctions. These guys should be in a 14 day lockdown otherwise the whole competition is jeopardized. I can't believe the State governments will be satisfied with this response.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8