Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree but the NRL should have stipulated the 4 players each week over 4 games ñot leave it to the club to decide.
Though they may have and we don't know.
I think this is a step too far. Imagine if one week the NRL said that it was Vaughan (mandatory), De Belin, Lomax and Bird out one week. Next week Vaughan, Kerr, Ellis and Gerard Beale.

The dragons club hasn’t ruled out their own sanctions against the players, they have an emergency board meeting tomorrow.

The club isn’t defending the 13 players.

Sounds like a way to clear the roster and limit the cap hit...

If it were up to them they'd probably prefer to serve all the suspensions against us and forfeit, then have everyone except Vaughan availabile.
Dragons have:
R17 Bye
R18 Sea Eagles (Away)
R19 Titans (Home)
R20 Rabbitohs (Home)
R21 Raiders (Away)

If I were them I'd want as many players on board for the Titans and Raiders matches, and have the bulk of suspensions served versus us and the Rabbitohs, which they are less likely to win anyway.

As our bogey team I just hope we smash them.

Their injury ward is incredible, for round 18 it could be just McInnes out

That means, conceivably they could serve them all against us.....thats what I'd be doing

Attachments

• IMG_8866.jpg
    IMG_8866.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 30
Dragons board meeting happening in the morning.

One thing they should enforce the players to do is front up against the members and sponsors who fork their money out, especially in hard times.

Give the members and sponsors a chance to ask players what were they thinking. Put the players in an awkward place.

I tell you who is happy about this Dragons Affair? TBaz and Doggies. 66-0 is out of everyone's memory now (except ours of course!).
I’ll tell who isn’t, their sponsors.

They spoke up about the plan to sign Folau but this is just as bad if not

Banks have been copping it since the Royal Commission and the Westpac Group have paid some huge fines which damages their brand.

Dragons board meeting happening in the morning.

One thing they should enforce the players to do is front up against the members and sponsors who fork their money out, especially in hard times.

Give the members and sponsors a chance to ask players what were they thinking. Put the players in an awkward place.
I like your thinking but I doubt the players will never agree, they’ll claim it’s bullying or something similar.

All I would expect is a groveling apology which won’t appease anyone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8