Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like your thinking but I doubt the players will never agree, they’ll claim it’s bullying or something similar.

All I would expect is a groveling apology which won’t appease anyone.

True, probably go and run to that softy Clint Newton.

That bloke always goes missing when a player or a few do something wrong, but always shows his face when they demand something for themselves

Suggestions online and just suggestions by the Courier Mail tonight that there might have been other females involved and NSW Police are now investigating that. This might not be over yet!

Yes this might get really bad for Saints because if there was a breach of the bubble - they will all be out for 14 days! That will mean they will field a Reserve Grade side against us which is great for us obviously.
This. The players own accounts cannot be trusted so any credible evidence that players may have mingled with people not part of the bubble means there should be a mandatory 14 day isolation. Otherwise they'll be putting others at risk, for example Manly players.

Somebody must have broken the biosecurity bubble in getting a taxi or uber to or from the party and there will be more women involved. How did those running away get home??? Teleport???? This is going to get really really messy and increased fines and longer suspensions coming if true.

Somebody must have broken the biosecurity bubble in getting a taxi or uber to or from the party and there will be more women involved. How did those running away get home??? Teleport???? This is going to get really really messy and increased fines and longer suspensions coming if true.

Players reportedly showed up with cartons of beer. Their track record over the past few days means it wouldn't surprise me if police ask them to confirm they never purchased it themselves.

This. The players own accounts cannot be trusted so any credible evidence that players may have mingled with people not part of the bubble means there should be a mandatory 14 day isolation. Otherwise they'll be putting others at risk, for example Manly players.
I think it will also get worse because at least someone must have caught an Uber or Taxi - especially those running away - someone must have breached the biosecurity bubble and IF there were more women involved as alleged - longer suspensions and fines coming for those who lied.

Dragons have:
R17 Bye
R18 Sea Eagles (Away)
R19 Titans (Home)
R20 Rabbitohs (Home)
R21 Raiders (Away)

If I were them I'd want as many players on board for the Titans and Raiders matches, and have the bulk of suspensions served versus us and the Rabbitohs, which they are less likely to win anyway.

As our bogey team I just hope we smash them.

Saints should just try and be smart arses.
Remove all 13 players either against Manly or Souths which are ahead of them on the table.

They can then have close to full strength against the others.

We maybe biased because their next game is against Manly,but why do they get to spread the suspensions over a few games?Who chooses the games certain players miss?Whats stopping them from saying they’ll suspend those who weren’t likely to play against Manly in that game because Manly is the higher ranked team and they’d be at near full strength then remove the guns against a lesser team in the following games?I bet Penrith wish they could have spread the games their Origin players missed over a few rounds
Mate they could field their full strength side against us and we’d still put 30 plus on them.

Suggestions online tonight and just suggestions by the Courier Mail tonight that there might have been other females involved and NSW Police are now investigating that. This might not be over yet!
Saints should just try and be smart arses.
Remove all 13 players either against Manly or Souths which are ahead of them on the table.

They can then have close to full strength against the others.
I reckon the 2-4 week number would've been arrived at during consultation/negotiation with Saints to ensure they can field 17 every week.

E5h3J2rUcAY57yk.jpg

Make sure you're on the lookout!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8