Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
C960CB39-EFDA-4DD4-9FAA-05AC909E8F0A.jpeg

Lucky you didn't call him a mong or your post would be removed.
You're a pretty funny guy Jerry. You claim to be from a century where people never take offence. Yet you are continuing to post little protests about the unfairness of your offensive post being deleted. It's almost as though you are offended or outraged at that action! Which of course by definition would be a tad hypocritical, if so.
If you really feel the need to express yourself by using a term that is offensive to people with a disability why not just do it over on Facebook (after your ban for your racist comment expires, of course)

There was nothing saying the usual 50% would be suspended so I guess they're heading to Cash Train etc.
The NRL could fund the whole comp on fines! An ingenious revenue stream.

(I wonder where the clubs get the money from in the first place)

There was some talk that some girls were present but that has gone quiet. The NRL said they had plenty of time to investigate but jumped in yesterday with the sanctions. These guys should be in a 14 day lockdown otherwise the whole competition is jeopardized. I can't believe the State governments will be satisfied with
It would have been funnier if he had hid in a closet, so the Tele could have a headline that he had come out of the closet and run away.
I wonder how true the closet bit is?

Kent said jdb was under a bed.

Rothfield then says “I heard some were in the closet”.

Rothfield is jumping on the gossip bandwagon, possibly making it up as he went along knowing him.

From this fox discussion all the papers are now quoting it as a fact.

see:

Speaking on Fox League’s NRL 360, The Daily Telegraph’s Paul Kent revealed that de Belin hid under the bed when police arrived at Vaughan’s home.

“There’s been an attempted cover-up here by the players,” Kent said on Monday evening.

“They’ve been outed on it, but the players got to the point where when the police arrived, Jack de Belin was hiding under a bed.

“That didn’t come to light, I believe, until later. And there was an attempted cover-up there to try and hide Jack.”

The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield added: “I’d heard that a couple of players hid in cupboards.”

I think it will also get worse because at least someone must have caught an Uber or Taxi - especially those running away - someone must have breached the biosecurity bubble and IF there were more women involved as alleged - longer suspensions and fines coming for those who lied.
You would think the police would ask Uber for info about anyone booking a ride within the local area and around the time the police arrived. Uber will have the details of the rider, taxis have less info but still know where a person is taken too.

I wonder how true the closet bit is?

Kent said jdb was under a bed.

Rothfield then says “I heard some were in the closet”.

Rothfield is jumping on the gossip bandwagon, possibly making it up as he went along knowing him.

From this fox discussion all the papers are now quoting it as a fact.

see:

Speaking on Fox League’s NRL 360, The Daily Telegraph’s Paul Kent revealed that de Belin hid under the bed when police arrived at Vaughan’s home.

“There’s been an attempted cover-up here by the players,” Kent said on Monday evening.

“They’ve been outed on it, but the players got to the point where when the police arrived, Jack de Belin was hiding under a bed.

“That didn’t come to light, I believe, until later. And there was an attempted cover-up there to try and hide Jack.”

The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield added: “I’d heard that a couple of players hid in cupboards.”
OK, how about Red V under the bed then ............

You would think the police would ask Uber for info about anyone booking a ride within the local area and around the time the police arrived. Uber will have the details of the rider, taxis have less info but still know where a person is taken too.
They'd probably need a warrant and have better things to do. Point is, it is clearly possible that the players were exposed so that should be sufficient basis to make them isolate.
NRL wants to pretend that is not the case because it will screw up the broadcast deal.
It wouldn't help Manly either because a Saints forfeit stops us improving our for and against.
Yet would seem it should have been the proper response.

You're a pretty funny guy Jerry. You claim to be from a century where people never take offence. Yet you are continuing to post little protests about the unfairness of your offensive post being deleted. It's almost as though you are offended or outraged at that action! Which of course by definition would be a tad hypocritical, if so.
If you really feel the need to express yourself by using a term that is offensive to people with a disability why not just do it over on Facebook (after your ban for your racist comment expires, of course)
Just pointing out a few inconsistencies.

We maybe biased because their next game is against Manly,but why do they get to spread the suspensions over a few games?Who chooses the games certain players miss?Whats stopping them from saying they’ll suspend those who weren’t likely to play against Manly in that game because Manly is the higher ranked team and they’d be at near full strength then remove the guns against a lesser team in the following games?I bet Penrith wish they could have spread the games their Origin players missed over a few rounds
I actually think the Dragons should do the opposite. They aren’t going to beat us regardless of their hoodoo against us, and are highly unlikely to beat Souths. It would be better to have a full squad against a team they might actually beat. It will be interesting to see where their head is at.

They'd probably need a warrant and have better things to do. Point is, it is clearly possible that the players were exposed so that should be sufficient basis to make them isolate.
NRL wants to pretend that is not the case because it will screw up the broadcast deal.
It wouldn't help Manly either because a Saints forfeit stops us improving our for and against.
Yet would seem it should have been the proper response.
Looks like the Dragons have had enough:

People who spell especially like that don’t deserve a computer to type on or a gate to stand at

It’s actually kinda sad. I mean, judging by that, old mate isn’t likely to be earning a six- or seven-figure salary (unless maybe he’s in an industry that pays big danger money to the unskilled). And he’s going to chuck in cash for a bunch of entitled prats who are exponentially wealthier than him (and anyone else who’s likely to donate), and are being rightly punished for their own selfish actions.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8