Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I believe (and I could be wrong)... they don't have enough fit players 'in the bubble' to field a full team while having 12 players suspended.

They'd need to forfeit which surely would NOT be an option for the broadcasters.

If it were not for that reason I am sure they'd all have to serve it next round.
If it were up to them they'd probably prefer to serve all the suspensions against us and forfeit, then have everyone except Vaughan availabile.

If it were up to them they'd probably prefer to serve all the suspensions against us and forfeit, then have everyone except Vaughan availabile.
I reckon that is part of the NRL’s thinking. If they all had one game bans (excluding Dopey) to be served against Manly, there would be outcry that it wasn’t a sufficient penalty because they are likely to get done by Us (outsiders perspective).

But the NRL are effectively requiring them to play 4 FGers short every week for the next 4 games, it’s not a slap on the wrist.

I probably would have doubled the suspensions to 2 games and had them serve it over the next 8 games. Ie, 4 FGers out every round for the rest of the year. But that’s just me.

The interesting thing will be to see whether it is a sufficient deterrent to others. Probably is, but there are always a few DHs.

Overall, I think what has been put forward by the NRL is quite nifty in managing a bunch of competing interests. Sure, it would have been nice to play the Dragons without 13 of their best, but at the same time we ought to beat them at full strength if we have legitimate aspirations this year.

Interesting this more the Dragons don’t have enough players within the bubble to field a team if all 12 gets suspended
I don't mind us getting the two for nothing but I'm also bloody anxious to face them at full strength and turn around the recent trend of floggings at their hands, with the progression of our team there is no way that side are going to do that to us again, I'm actually disappointed that we won't be playing their full squad even with Turbo and Cherry out

I think they serve as many against us as they can whilst still fielding a team.

Makes sense to take the hit and get passed it
That’s what I would do. The issue will be whether Hunt and Sims back up from Origin. That might factor into how many suspensions are served against us.

Interesting to see if the Dragons look to spread the suspensions over 4 rounds or look to get them over and done with over the minimum of 2 rounds.

I reckon that is part of the NRL’s thinking. If they all had one game bans (excluding Dopey) to be served against Manly, there would be outcry that it wasn’t a sufficient penalty because they are likely to get done by Us (outsiders perspective).

But the NRL are effectively requiring them to play 4 FGers short every week for the next 4 games, it’s not a slap on the wrist.

I probably would have doubled the suspensions to 2 games and had them serve it over the next 8 games. Ie, 4 FGers out every round for the rest of the year. But that’s just me.

The interesting thing will be to see whether it is a sufficient deterrent to others. Probably is, but there are always a few DHs.

Overall, I think what has been put forward by the NRL is quite nifty in managing a bunch of competing interests. Sure, it would have been nice to play the Dragons without 13 of their best, but at the same time we ought to beat them at full strength if we have legitimate aspirations this year.
Yep, pretty solid balance between keeping the comp ticking over and punishing the Drags.

Agree but the NRL should have stipulated the 4 players each week over 4 games ñot leave it to the club to decide.
Though they may have and we don't know.

Someone on the kennel reckons apparently Vaughan was warned by a neighbour about ringing the cops his reply was he didn't care about getting fines and would pay the $1000 for all that were there.
Could be BS but if not how stupid is the guy if he thought that was all that was going to happen.
Vaughan is up himself, my granddaughter lives down that way and apparently he likes to visit Shellharbour square in Zoolander mode and show everyone what a superstar looks like close up, fkn d1ckhead

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10