Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It

It's the principle.... why are they exempt..... my family in Wollongong are not.... nor is my daughter and grandkids who were visiting Wollongong and flew back to Melbourne and 14 days in quarantine (not leaving the house with a 4 year old and a 5 month old)
They knew what they were doing was wrong.
It's not an "exemption" if nobody from outside their level 4 biosecurity bubble was present. Sure it was wrong and they will receive punishment by the NSW govt and the NRL but if no biosecurity bubble protocols were breached they are not require to quarantine.

BTW, I don't believe for a millisecond that there was nobody from outside their bubble present.
The NRL have obviously come up with the punishments meted out after consultation with all govt officials concerned in this event..

Agree with the fines and suspensions handed down.

Even if no one was there from outside the bubble, this could've had huge implications for an NSW team travelling interstate for games.

All it takes is one huge stuff up and then the NRL loses their travel exemptions to all states and the game is stopped.

I think it is unfair to Manly that the Dragons are allowed to 2 to 4 weeks to serve the suspensions to be honest.

Why is it unfair?

They couldn't have 13 players stood down for one game

We will beat them regardless.

Another NRL precedent. Choosing which games to serve suspensions. So Jimmy Sedaris should have played the 1997 grand final and missed the start of 1998.

17F5E835-A2B6-41B3-BA9F-A077ED30B771.jpeg

We maybe biased because their next game is against Manly,but why do they get to spread the suspensions over a few games?

I believe (and I could be wrong)... they don't have enough fit players 'in the bubble' to field a full team while having 12 players suspended.

They'd need to forfeit which surely would NOT be an option for the broadcasters.

If it were not for that reason I am sure they'd all have to serve it next round.

It won’t be like that for normal suspensions.
Agreed but I can see clubs trying to use this as an example.

I agree with you this is special circumstances for the dragons but bet if this was us we would not have this luxury.

Roosters play the dogs next week so for and against is still an issue for us. Hopefully we can get a good win against the faders and a huge win against the merge.
The rorters are going to be down on their origin troops so although they will win it may not be a Manlyesque type score, plus the Dogs will have their suspended morons back and I expect all will be keen to get back in Twenty's good grace's so really anything is possible I reckon

I believe (and I could be wrong)... they don't have enough fit players 'in the bubble' to field a full team while having 12 players suspended.

They'd need to forfeit which surely would NOT be an option for the broadcasters.

If it were not for that reason I am sure they'd all have to serve it next round.
Will be interesting hey. How are the going to keep the state gov happy.

Bye next week means the players must serve their suspensions between 18-21.
Those games are Manly, Titans, Bunnies and Raiders. Good chance they just cop the loss against us and the Bunnies and go hard against Tits and Faiders.
They have the bye in round 17 so the suspensions will be for rounds 18-20...Manly Tits and Rabbits. The bye is still a "round".

I dont believe for a second that the Dragons, leaving out the 13 suspended, cant find 17 players to play in their next game between their first grade, NSW Cup and juniors squads (that have turned 18).
They can only use players in there bio-bubble

So NSW cup and junior squads wont help

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10