Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

eaglebuzz

Bencher
They'll be missing Vaughan, Hunt and Sims will be underdone from Origin if they play at all, and probably a minimum of 3 of their 1 match suspensions will be used against us. They might even treat the game against us as a write off and try to use up as many of the suspensions as they are able. That's what I'd do, burn one game rather than 3-4.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Bye next week means the players must serve their suspensions between 18-21.
Those games are Manly, Titans, Bunnies and Raiders. Good chance they just cop the loss against us and the Bunnies and go hard against Tits and Faiders.

Nordburg

First Grader
I think it is unfair to Manly that the Dragons are allowed to 2 to 4 weeks to serve the suspensions to be honest.
We maybe biased because their next game is against Manly,but why do they get to spread the suspensions over a few games?Who chooses the games certain players miss?Whats stopping them from saying they’ll suspend those who weren’t likely to play against Manly in that game because Manly is the higher ranked team and they’d be at near full strength then remove the guns against a lesser team in the following games?I bet Penrith wish they could have spread the games their Origin players missed over a few rounds

Karshy

Reserve Grader
I think every club accepts the luck of the draw when it comes to suspensions. This just takes that element out, and in the first instance it smacks Manly.

If they are going to offer Dragons the ability to serve the punishment selectively, they should offer it to all clubs moving forward. Especially when it comes to rep games and finals footy.

Surely they will apply the suspensions so as to have the stronger team for games they think they can win. They probably think they can beat us, going by our track record against them, but would probably be better-off targeting the Tits and Faders.

CollaroyJo

It
I don't see why the players will need to quarantine if there was nobody present from outside their bubble...fines only.
It's the principle.... why are they exempt..... my family in Wollongong are not.... nor is my daughter and grandkids who were visiting Wollongong and flew back to Melbourne and 14 days in quarantine (not leaving the house with a 4 year old and a 5 month old)
They knew what they were doing was wrong.

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
It

It's the principle.... why are they exempt..... my family in Wollongong are not.... nor is my daughter and grandkids who were visiting Wollongong and flew back to Melbourne and 14 days in quarantine (not leaving the house with a 4 year old and a 5 month old)
They knew what they were doing was wrong.
Agree
I can go to work with 10 others but I can't then go to a house party with them after work so neither should these idiots.
Glad they have come down hard on them

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Very dangerous precedent here now the NRL has set. If the dragons are allowed to selectively choose which game certain players miss based on the opposition they are playing then what is going to stop other clubs trying to do this if a player has multiple weeks suspension.

pt73

Bencher
The dragons club hasn’t ruled out their own sanctions against the players, they have an emergency board meeting tomorrow.

The club isn’t defending the 13 players.

Karshy

Reserve Grader
I dont believe for a second that the Dragons, leaving out the 13 suspended, cant find 17 players to play in their next game between their first grade, NSW Cup and juniors squads (that have turned 18).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16