Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NRL360 leads with the Baz goneski story

@strone33
giphy.gif

Bye bye Grant Bartlett, or was it Tad Hamilton? Either way, I gave you a chance and tried to support you last year. This year the game plans and rotations were amateur hour. So I guess resigned before being pushed?

First the dt headline said before the end of the season. Now it says at the end. “It’s as gutsy as it is brave” whatever that means.

Anyways If true then interesting that it comes the same day as gorman’s email (which also said members would be the first to know... maybe he means officialy)

Manly needs Manly blood to coach this club , always have always will . Unfortunately im betting Neil Henry will get the gig .

Great, now we start again, again, again.

Not saying he was absolutely the right man for the job, but some stability would be nice and the relationship he has with some of our better players makes me nervous about poaching should he coach somewhere else.

Depending on the main motive for him leaving, it could be a damning indictment on our club, the owners and our future if it's all about not being given the resources to improve our club, squad and team.

I blame the owners more than Barrett based on what has come out thus far. We are a shambles.

Neil Henry hasn't suddenly become a great coach since his last reign of mediocrity that he was relieved of.

Get rid of him now.

What would all his discarded players be thinking right now?

I wont name them all but lets start with Parcel, Gutho, Buhrer, Hastings, Lussick, Ballin, CheKam, Horo.

Good work Trent, Trash and Run.
And that big second tower who went to the sharks. I can't remember his name. Tall islander bloke.
I thought he was pretty good.

Get rid of him now.

What would all his discarded players be thinking right now?

I wont name them all but lets start with Parcel, Gutho, Buhrer, Hastings, Lussick, Ballin, CheKam, Horo.

Good work Trent, Trash and Run.

Look, the blokes buggered of now, so have at it I guess.

But that is completely re-writing history. Fulton was the architect of the majority of those names, not Barrett.

But hey, he has buggered off now so I don't particularly have much desire to get into a slanging match about it. Just saying.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7