Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
According to nein he's sent a legal letter to the club about lack of resources.
That's interesting timing.

It’s also bad timing, when you have a wooden spoon to avoid. Unless as I stated elsewhere, it’s just a rehashed article centred on his earlier complaint.

Still - interesting when Phil’s inside man, Deep (Creek) Goat (DCG), was knifing Trent in plain site (in his idea of speaking to the fans, aka ‘job done’) in his MD column.

Last edited:
It’s also bad timing, when you have a wooden spoon to avoid. Unless as I stated elsewhere, it’s just a rehashed article centred on his earlier complaint.

Still - interesting when Phil’s inside man, Deep Creek Goat (DCG), was knifing Trent in plain site (in his idea of speaking to the fans, aka ‘job done’) in his MD column.
Terry once again you're way ahead of me.
But who is DCG?

The journos are on speed , or something!!

Trying to keep the Panthers story alive for another few days.

Just can’t help themselves can they?
Mate they are deadset going to be exhuming bodies next.
The difference between these hacks today and the Chippys and mordeys of yesteryear and the Clarkson's and the like, is back then, they gave you the news BEFORE it happened.
Now it's reheated more than an all you can eat...

Too be fair, he's right. Rusty opens his wallet whenever South's need anything.

Penn wants the club? Treat it with the respect it deserves and get the man some damned resources.

Hire some staff Lyall. FFS, you were bragging about all the candidates. Make a decision FFS, and make it a priority.

That's regardless of who's coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8