Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And in breaking news........................................

Twenty GOOOOOOOooooorne

Parramatta's Jarryd Hayne is set to join the high flying Sea Eagles as captain / coach in 2019.

The 'Hayne Plane' has reassured owners the Penn family that he is capable of covering every position from 1 to 13

You heard here first :think::think::think: :party::party::party:

Doesn't surprise me.

It was always his dream to coach Manly.

JT is past it this year, Brandy called it early he copped some slack but proven right. You can't honestly say the eels roster is better then ours. Of there side 3-4 would be lucky to make our top 17.

Well if you listen to anyone that knows David Gower is their best player and I personally rank him up there with Lewis Brown, Phil Bailey and Glenn Hall.

Don’t disagree but I wonder who ??

Especially given the owners don’t seem to give a rats any more.

I’m thinking frying pan / Fire.

This is why I’ve taken the stance I have , not that I’m a Trent lover BUT more if he gets sacked who do we get as replacement!!
A coach that can coach.

Report in Telegraph this evening that Barrett has resigned and will see out the season

Get rid of him now.

What would all his discarded players be thinking right now?

I wont name them all but lets start with Parcel, Gutho, Buhrer, Hastings, Lussick, Ballin, CheKam, Horo.

Good work Trent, Trash and Run.

Last edited:
JT is past it this year, Brandy called it early he copped some slack but proven right. You can't honestly say the eels roster is better then ours. Of there side 3-4 would be lucky to make our top 17.

Surely Manu Ma'u, Nathan Brown, Tepai Moeroa, Clinton Gutherson, Corey Norman, Jarryd Hayne, Michael Jennings and Mitchell Moses would be close to making our top 17? LOL!! Three/Four is a bit harsh!

Report in Telegraph this evening that Barrett has resigned and will see out the season

giphy.gif

Can't anybody at Manly fulfill a contract :swear:

On your bike TB, we need someone who is committed to our cause and gets our club and gets the team playing the Manly way, tough, uncompromising and flair, rather than the stodgy game plans the unwillingness to promote youth unless forced to. You did your best and frankly, you did not cut it!!

Now what we need from our owners is a plan to move the team forward, cause their mismanagement of the coaching staff and our salary cap has put your club right behind the 8 ball!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8