Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To me Tangles is a middle forward. I'm not sure he has the ball skills to play on an edge and im not sure about him defensively on an edge either. That's not to say he couldn't play 13 but his minutes would have to be pretty solid. I prefer having 3 impact forwards on the field and 2 ball playing back rowers.

I know I am going to regret this ..... Why sausage dog?
There are no Dogs on this forum . You will find them all at the Kennel forum @nightster . We are all Sea eagles on here !!!
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

I know I am going to regret this ..... Why sausage dog?
I wondered this too. Google answered thus:

"The Dachshund – affectionately known as the “sausage dog” – is a cheeky joker with a loving personality. ... In the 1960s, a “sausage dog” was one of the most fashionable dogs available."
https://bondivet.com/dogs/dachshund

Sounds about right. Definitely cheeky and out of fashion since the 1960s...!

When zorba say's something normally we all say he is talking **** so why do we believe him this time? If it is true he should keep his mouth shut until it is official,things like this can cause deals to fall through.

I don't recall anyone saying Zorba is talking **** but he always has an agenda.

Right now it is to make his brother in law look good after the crap he put us through in 2018 so good news stories will be leaked at every opportunity

YArt time for round 1

Turbo
Jorge
Walker
Garrick
Suli
Elegy
DCE
Jake
Thompson
Siro
Marty
API
Afb

Res;
Fainu
Tango
Waddell
? Pommie TBA

Paseka
Jack
Shipley
Elliot
funa
Trent h
Hoppa
Good Yart, would be good to see the young hoppa eventually push Suli out as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Thommo at $600k is a steal. His attitude is great and he's fast becoming a favorite of mine. Will never forget the spray he gave the boys in the Titans game late last year was brutal, to the point and 100% accurate!!
He will be another year older this season and as we know the NRL is a young Mans game . If he can still maintain the rage this season then he will give us value .
I like Thommo . At his best he is a great asset

When there are no pies or sausage rolls left.
Have you seen Zorba lately mate ? He has trimmed down and looking like he could wear the Manly jumper and play .
His secret ? Plenty of fresh Greek salad .
Peters was a " Good Sort " in his playing days and wore the Manly Jumper with passion and pride .
You can take the boy out of Manly but you can never take Manly out of a Manly boy .

s-l225.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8