Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couple of interesting things this morning.
Zorba had dinner during the week with greenturd.
Easy pleased for company.
And
This I'll believe when I see it,
Manly have identified a young talent and have money aside to buy him should walker be sacked.
We shall see...

Couple of interesting things this morning.
Zorba had dinner during the week with greenturd.
Easy pleased for company.
And
This I'll believe when I see it,
Manly have identified a young talent and have money aside to buy him should walker be sacked.
We shall see...

If that is the case Manly should buy the youngster regardless of the Walker outcome

There were others but that was my last free article for the month so can't go back to it!
I think the Bulldogs boss might have been another. At least it shows we're not persona non grata any more.
Sweet Valentines
There was an interesting gathering of some of the game’s powerbrokers at a Valentine’s Day dinner hosted by Affinity Diamonds boss Sam Rahme. The likes of NRL boss Todd Greenberg, Cronulla chairman Dino Mezzatesta, Manly coach Des Hasler, NRL executive manager of strategy and business Andrew Abdo, high-profile lawyer Ramy Qutami (who represents Jarryd Hayne) and long-time Manly official Peter Peters were there with their partners. It would have been interesting to have a had a seat at that table.

Anyone can identify young talent it's another thing for them to sign and if they are under contract a club to release them. Zorba making it sound like he is in the know again as if anybody would be discussing recruits with him.

Zorba is irrelevant , I Don't believe a word out of that trap.
Wasn't it just 2 weeks ago when he was BS ing about the Pommy forward.
Maybe , just maybe the club was negotiating with the Pom and the deal fell through ?
Who knows ?

Anyone can identify young talent it's another thing for them to sign and if they are under contract a club to release them. Zorba making it sound like he is in the know again as if anybody would be discussing recruits with him.
Knowing Zorba he would have his finger in the pie somewhere as he still does have a lot of contacts within the club.
Always remember feathered friend .....
YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF MANLY
BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MANLY OUT OF THE BOY
index.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8