Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The radio station tweeted that peters said it was an English international.

The rumour that it was an International came from the above post ...... now whether Zorba said it off air .... or the radio station is wrong .... I don't know ...

How good is it to have a topic like this running. The players are fit, engaged and raring to go. Des and Donny are in charge and driving a rebuild. We’ve got real speed in the backs. We might be getting a top forward to add muscle to a team that’s already looking competitive. And the fans are looking to the future with hope. Bring on 2019.

What year is it again? Was it this time last year Zorba was suggesting TB was looking at an English five eight or a couple of weeks in. I wouldn't mind some more experience in the forwards, A cheap pommy, not a Burgess is worth a go. But Zorba seems to have a few agenda's running recently, it has been hard to work out if the old bloke still works for the Eagles or is single handedly trying to bring em down. Might wait for the official announcement on this one.

giphy.gif

If he is not an International forward lets hope he will be an international forward in the making . I hope he is an intimidating enforcer type of forward .
Des has always been big on power play up front and there is no greater power than getting over the top of your opponents with physical as well as psychological Intimidation .
Get under a players skin and you put them off balance and you are ready for the knock out punch .
Intimidation is the winning edge . Games are won and lost in the sheds and in the players heads .
ec5844c2a5118707df032a53fc84078a.jpg

I wonder if the dragons are in some cap bother or financial pressure? Hunt takes a big lump of cash. Widdop cant be cheap and then Norman pops up... Under normal circumstances you wouldn't let Atikin go would you?

And if they were trying to get compliant they may want to offload Graham last minute if they can't move on some talent.

Possible? Good back up and would add some mongrel to the pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4