Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@frank stokes ... read a few of your posts .. you seem to follow the boxing .. This Huni .. does he have a knockout punch? I know he is 3-0-3TKO but I have seen his first and third fights where he landed a fair few solid shots, but both fights were stopped, once by towel the other by the ref .. tonight will be keen to see if he has a one punch power ...

@frank stokes ... read a few of your posts .. you seem to follow the boxing .. This Huni .. does he have a knockout punch? I know he is 3-0-3TKO but I have seen his first and third fights where he landed a fair few solid shots, but both fights were stopped, once by towel the other by the ref .. tonight will be keen to see if he has a one punch power ...
Huni is a very good boxer with great hand speed for a big guy. Not a bad hitter but is only young and will definitely have heavy hands down the track. I have a couple of mates that are fighters and promoters and really rate him.

He is not the Mike Tyson knock-you-out-cold type @Woodsie (well not that he has shown anyways)...

...but I dont reckon he has to be either... the kid has silky boxing skills and can take a punch if he does get caught...

Gal has a punchers chance for sure but with the reach difference and Huni's superior ring-craft i will be amazed if Huni does not win...

I am tipping that the ref stops it once Gal tires over the 10 x 3min rounds and Huni goes to work... R8 stoppage for me...

P
Put simply...

Huni will not hit as hard as Mark Hunt... but he WILL hit hard and he will hit hard a whole lot more often...

I only hope that Huni punishes & knocks Gallen out & finally shuts his big mouth. Gallen has not fought anyone of note other than old retired bums!
Haha... I challenge anyone to get in the ring with Mark Hunt... you would soon find out who the bum is lol

Gal aint no champion boxer but check his quotes - he has never claimed to be...

Having gone toe-to-toe with Hunt, Browne and Hall... I will wager that Gal is tougher and has lot bigger gonads than 99.9% of his detractors...

Huni is a very good boxer with great hand speed for a big guy. Not a bad hitter but is only young and will definitely have heavy hands down the track. I have a couple of mates that are fighters and promoters and really rate him.

He is not the Mike Tyson knock-you-out-cold type @Woodsie (well not that he has shown anyways)...

...but I dont reckon he has to be either... the kid has silky boxing skills and can take a punch if he does get caught...

Gal has a punchers chance for sure but with the reach difference and Huni's superior ring-craft i will be amazed if Huni does not win...

I am tipping that the ref stops it once Gal tires over the 10 x 3min rounds and Huni goes to work... R8 stoppage for me...

Thanks, that is pretty much the way I see it too ... was just wondering if anyone had more insight ... heavyweight is a tough division, but even tougher if you don't have knockout power ... anyway tonight's fight may reveal more ..

Wow, Gallen agreed to 3 minute rounds?

Haha... I challenge anyone to get in the ring with Mark Hunt... you would soon find out who the bum is lol

Gal aint no champion boxer but check his quotes - he has never claimed to be...

Having gone toe-to-toe with Hunt, Browne and Hall... I will wager that Gal is tougher and has lot bigger gonads than 99.9% of his detractors...
I’m not saying Gallen is not tough but name one boxer he’s fought who’s not been retired for ages, isn’t overweight, aged & is a real boxer / fighter? Barry Hall was the only one who looked in reasonable condition. What I’m saying is he’s in for a torrid time against Huni. Gallen for mine is too cocky & Huni will finally shut his mouth. He’s not claimed to be a champion boxer but he has said some pretty demeaning things about the guys he’s fought. Love to put him in the ring with a Tyson Fury or even a 54 year old Mike Tyson……both would bury Gallen mate.

He won’t escape this one without some punishment, kind of think his only real option will be to go at it all guns blazing again, because Huni will hit him regularly and wear him down if he tries to go the distance, pretty sure this is where the journey ends for Gal.

He won’t escape this one without some punishment, kind of think his only real option will be to go at it all guns blazing again, because Huni will hit him regularly and wear him down if he tries to go the distance, pretty sure this is where the journey ends for Gal.
He has said he's a prizefighter, only in it for the money, look what he's getting v Huni, and look at all his other gigs, ch9, radio, even manage to get on Fox for Hunis fight tonight as a commentator, he loves a quid, probably why he played footy for so long

Love boxing but Aus boxing has been a joke for decades.. hope this huni kid turns out good, but I don't have high expectations... Generally Aus boxers like to pad their record with 30 or 40 Thai/phillapinos that don't stand a chance, take on a semi big name, then either retire "legends" or finally secure a legit world calibre fight and get destroyed . Let's see how he fares

He has said he's a prizefighter, only in it for the money, look what he's getting v Huni, and look at all his other gigs, ch9, radio, even manage to get on Fox for Hunis fight tonight as a commentator, he loves a quid, probably why he played footy for so long
No doubt about it, I think his on 85% of the purse, rumoured to be around 2m for this fight, Huni takes 15% and fuk all of it, other than the pleasure to smack him about. I’d probably get in there for that sort of money, it would be over quick and I’d retire too. It’s a good pay day for any type of flogging.

I’m not saying Gallen is not tough but name one boxer he’s fought who’s not been retired for ages, isn’t overweight, aged & is a real boxer / fighter? Barry Hall was the only one who looked in reasonable condition. What I’m saying is he’s in for a torrid time against Huni. Gallen for mine is too cocky & Huni will finally shut his mouth. He’s not claimed to be a champion boxer but he has said some pretty demeaning things about the guys he’s fought. Love to put him in the ring with a Tyson Fury or even a 54 year old Mike Tyson……both would bury Gallen mate.
Yeah I agree with all that...

I have never been a Gal fan but there are 3 things i respect about him...
1. He has always been clear that he is a prizefighter taking advantage of his ability to make $$$ and does not pretend to be a boxer
2. He has not shied away from ANY opponent... Hunt and Browne may be retired but those boys are still fit and capable of knocking a bull out... this is actually refreshing as most 'real' boxers spend most of their careers dodging anyone who can beat them
3. Gal has a chin - i foubted this but Hall landed some good hits on him and whilst Hunt shook him (and debatebly could/should have finished him at one point) Gal fought on

I did not think Gal would fight Huni as I thought he would be concerned that interest in him would die off if he loses - but here we are... he has stepped up and taken the challenge and whilst I think he will lose I also respect that he is willing to have a go...

Not a Gall fan but damn earned my respect based on that Hunt fight....
Hunt was far from his fittest, but has a hammer blow that would put lights out on most and 1 hit actually had Gallens legs rubbery to the point I though the fight was done....but he countered, not through skill but raw guts and determination and personally, I love that stuff.
Far different against Huni as pointed out by "Stokesy", this young man is a skillful fighter and will use his reach, plus has massive fitness and will throw consistently and they will be far more accurate, not just haymakers with hope.
Gallen is gutsy, but will be highly surpried if it gets past round 4, as this bloke will land double the punches with twice the accuracy of any previous fights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8