Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I‘ve rewatched the fight a few times now and the more you watch it the more I wonder if puff daddy didn’t take a dive, he did take a couple of good shot from gals right and gal was throwing a fair flurry of punches, I guess puff probably didn’t expect Gal to be so aggressive from the get go, i thought it was pretty funny when gal lost his form and just bashed into puff relentlessly, the couple of shots clubbing down on puffs head were gold, puff had no answer to Gal‘s mongrel, Gal just genuinely wanted to hurt him. I’m wondering if he just didn’t take the easy way out, no point trying to hang around copping that ****, when he knew he wasn’t up for it, so fuk it, bail early, if you watch it back a few times he goes down on gals left which didn’t look to connect, he may have been rocked a little by the onslaught and the few that did hit, it just looked like he cowered and headed for the canvas, surely those couple of rights couldn’t have done the damage, I’m sure he felt them, anyway puffs finished.
I’m thinking, puff might of been thinking, I’m 42, I’m barely fit enough to munch sausage rolls, I’m done, doubt I’ll win and don‘t think I ever want to get in the ring again, glad I plonked my purse on Gal, took the odds, took the dive, time to show me the money, time to get the fuk outa here before I do get hurt, time to set sail into retirement, over and out. Big humiliation and the everlasting bad taste of gals diatribe (he said plenty) in exchange for a good handful. What do you think possible or probable?

I‘ve rewatched the fight a few times now and the more you watch it the more I wonder if puff daddy didn’t take a dive, he did take a couple of good shot from gals right and gal was throwing a fair flurry of punches, I guess puff probably didn’t expect Gal to be so aggressive from the get go, i thought it was pretty funny when gal lost his form and just bashed into puff relentlessly, the couple of shots clubbing down on puffs head were gold, puff had no answer to Gal‘s mongrel, Gal just genuinely wanted to hurt him. I’m wondering if he just didn’t take the easy way out, no point trying to hang around copping that ****, when he knew he wasn’t up for it, so fuk it, bail early, if you watch it back a few times he goes down on gals left which didn’t look to connect, he may have been rocked a little by the onslaught and the few that did hit, it just looked like he cowered and headed for the canvas, surely those couple of rights couldn’t have done the damage, I’m sure he felt them, anyway puffs finished.
I’m thinking, puff might of been thinking, I’m 42, I’m barely fit enough to munch sausage rolls, I’m done, doubt I’ll win and don‘t think I ever want to get in the ring again, glad I plonked my purse on Gal, took the odds, took the dive, time to show me the money, time to get the fuk outa here before I do get hurt, time to set sail into retirement, over and out. Big humiliation and the everlasting bad taste of gals diatribe (he said plenty) in exchange for a good handful. What do you think possible or probable?
Though i reckon he was a little stung, I didn't see eyes roll back from a knockout punch, more the bloke wanted out as knew was no shot at winning and was going to be continually pulverised....the dive looked like a slow motion uncoordinated To'o going in for a try.
In actual fact, I have seen footage from a few angles and a common theme, is the fact as soon as the ref rules "Fight over", big buddy gets straight to feet....the quickest he moved all night.

I read he didn't train properly for the fight - he probably thought due to his size & experience advantage that he'd handle Gallen easily but as has been said, he didn't expect the aggression from Gallen.

Jeff came in and out of my life a number of times over the years. Johnny Lewis absolutely loves the bloke - he was his favourite fighter. The least talented world champion he trained who's biggest assets were toughness and heart. I really hope Jeff is doing okay.
Mate the worst fight in history was
When Trent through in the towel and quit his head coaching role with out a fight and became a gardener .

He is back as a gardener with the dogs because the way the dogs are playing and the only team in the NRL that a winless They do not appear to have a head coach

In regards to LB, I was watching and listening as God does from a distance, and I didn't hear or see anything positive in the two weeks leading into the fight.

Last edited:
Look I realise the forum is about the footy....but this effort from big daddy and Gallen was ridiculous....I hope I suffered alone...
Hello feathered friend @maxta
Three months ago from today you were telling us about your own fight towards your quest to improve your health and fitness .

I said to you at the time I will give you three months to make you accountable to reach your goals and now the time has come for you to confess to all our feathered friends and hopefully inspire them with your great health and fitness progress

We need before and after photos of you to validate your great claim

Looking forward to hearing from you soon .

Hello feathered friend @maxta
Three months ago from today you were telling us about your own fight towards your quest to improve your health and fitness .

I said to you at the time I will give you three months to make you accountable to reach your goals and now the time has come for you to confess to all our feathered friends and hopefully inspire them with your great health and fitness progress

We need before and after photos of you to validate your great claim

Looking forward to hearing from you soon .
No sure about this photo stuff Bozo - don't even post photo's on FB mate...but I will honestly say - there's has been a slight fitness improvement, but the waistline is no different.

No sure about this photo stuff Bozo - don't even post photo's on FB mate...but I will honestly say - there's has been a slight fitness improvement, but the waistline is no different.
Hello mate . Slight improvement means progress . So good on you for that.

The encouraging signs are that you have not given up like many do and let your self go.

If you wish to personal message me. I am happy to listen to what you have been doing and assist you as health and fitness is one of my passions and I take pleasure in seeing people be at their healthiest and best version of them selves

They key to ones success is their strong desire to make the effort and the sacrifices that it takes to get results .

Hello mate . Slight improvement means progress . So good on you for that.

The encouraging signs are that you have not given up like many do and let your self go.

If you wish to personal message me. I am happy to listen to what you have been doing and assist you as health and fitness is one of my passions and I take pleasure in seeing people be at their healthiest and best version of them selves

They key to ones success is their strong desire to make the effort and the sacrifices that it takes to get results .
In truth Bozo - due to Covid and holidays, have had 6 weeks of touch footy canned...that's 5 games a week I missed and I can put on a doughnut by looking at it...so 4-5 gym/sprint training almost maintains the metabolism where I need be...
As for diet - drink a heap of alcohol every weekend, eat loads of fried foods and plenty of treats....I basically try outrun a bad diet with some high intensity training, but it's like trying to run away from your shadow - impossible.
A good mate of mine from Cronulla who played NRL and every other level once made a comment that still rings true.
He said "the main problem with your diet...your body is like a car and when you pop a tyre, you seem to say, what the hell, I may as well pop the other 3 now"
The point was about having discipline and knowing I was never going to follow the perfect eat/drink diet, he was basically stating it's ok to have a few big sessions....but change the tyre and keep going rather then blowing up completely...he now has 1 of the biggest health shakes on the market and knows his stuff.

In truth Bozo - due to Covid and holidays, have had 6 weeks of touch footy canned...that's 5 games a week I missed and I can put on a doughnut by looking at it...so 4-5 gym/sprint training almost maintains the metabolism where I need be...
As for diet - drink a heap of alcohol every weekend, eat loads of fried foods and plenty of treats....I basically try outrun a bad diet with some high intensity training, but it's like trying to run away from your shadow - impossible.
A good mate of mine from Cronulla who played NRL and every other level once made a comment that still rings true.
He said "the main problem with your diet...your body is like a car and when you pop a tyre, you seem to say, what the hell, I may as well pop the other 3 now"
The point was about having discipline and knowing I was never going to follow the perfect eat/drink diet, he was basically stating it's ok to have a few big sessions....but change the tyre and keep going rather then blowing up completely...he now has 1 of the biggest health shakes on the market and knows his stuff.
Covid is just another one of lifes distractions but it is not the cause of our own failure to over come another challenge and focus on our missions and our goals

The reason for not getting results in challenging times is our lack of discipline and failing to adapt to other means of getting those results

From the sounds of it your friend is on the ball with the diet
Generally speaking
Working out builds strength and fitness
Diet is what shapes shapes our body

It looks like you have a weakness for fine food
As much as I have a weakness for fine Woman
At least with fine Woman they make you lose calories

At the end of the day @maxta it all boils down to this and you need to make that choice

The Fine Food or your Fine Body

You cannot have both

Covid is just another one of lifes distractions but it is not the cause of our own failure to over come another challenge and focus on our missions and our goals

The reason for not getting results in challenging times is our lack of discipline and failing to adapt to other means of getting those results

From the sounds of it your friend is on the ball with the diet
Generally speaking
Working out builds strength and fitness
Diet is what shapes shapes our body

It looks like you have a weakness for fine food
As much as I have a weakness for fine Woman
At least with fine Woman they make you lose calories

At the end of the day @maxta it all boils down to this and you need to make that choice

The Fine Food or your Fine Body

You cannot have both
But Bozo - Cant I have my cake and eat it too ??
To be honest it's the alcoholic beverages more than anything...
And another thing...stop stirring up married men who see little action about all these fine women @:p

Did he used to talk to his legs? You can have the beers without the beergut.

I have never, ever "popped" a car tyre and thought "I may as well pop the other three now". It's more like.... "ah bugger, now I gotta change the tyre" (or ask mrs ge to do it).

Your friend be crazy!

lol

(keep going though)

But Bozo - Cant I have my cake and eat it too ??
To be honest it's the alcoholic beverages more than anything...
And another thing...stop stirring up married men who see little action about all these fine women @:p

You cheeky bugger @maxta

You can have have your cake and eat it too
but you wont have the absolute best looking version of you

Beverage is part of a diet

Married men can spice up their sex life and as a result can start to lose calories by having regular long love sessions

Benefits of regular sex sessions ( Sex tapes are optional )
  • lowering blood pressure
  • burning calories
  • increasing heart health
  • strengthening muscles
  • reducing your risk of heart disease, stroke, and hypertension
  • increasing libido

Change your diet and your sex life feathered friend and You will be Hornier , Happier and Healthier .

Go for it @maxta !!!

You cheeky bugger @maxta

You can have have your cake and eat it too
but you wont have the absolute best looking version of you

Beverage is part of a diet

Married men can spice up their sex life and as a result can start to lose calories by having regular long love sessions

Benefits of regular sex sessions ( Sex tapes are optional )
  • lowering blood pressure
  • burning calories
  • increasing heart health
  • strengthening muscles
  • reducing your risk of heart disease, stroke, and hypertension
  • increasing libido

Change your diet and your sex life feathered friend and You will be Hornier , Happier and Healthier .

Go for it @maxta !!!
You are more motivating than Rocky's trainer Micky - already feeling an extra spring in the step and this could be 1 heck of a nite Bozo :wasntme:

You are more motivating than Rocky's trainer Micky - already feeling an extra spring in the step and this could be 1 heck of a nite Bozo :wasntme:
Keep that eruptive volcano of yours firing feathered friend
Dont forget the sex tapes . Become the super star in your own show !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8