Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’m not saying Gallen is not tough but name one boxer he’s fought who’s not been retired for ages, isn’t overweight, aged & is a real boxer / fighter? Barry Hall was the only one who looked in reasonable condition. What I’m saying is he’s in for a torrid time against Huni. Gallen for mine is too cocky & Huni will finally shut his mouth. He’s not claimed to be a champion boxer but he has said some pretty demeaning things about the guys he’s fought. Love to put him in the ring with a Tyson Fury or even a 54 year old Mike Tyson……both would bury Gallen mate.
Oh Huni can box alright. I don't like how he holds his hands low though and can showboat a bit. Gallen can certainly get lucky with a shot or if Huni does have his hands down be knocked out, but Gallen is a brawler. Huni should be able to rip him apart and Gallen wont have been punched like this and that often. The Gallen/Huni fight will be fair dinkum given Huni is wanting to make a name for himself. Gallen's other fights were against boxing nufties and the Browne fight was a total fraud. Browne took a dive - have a look at the replay - like the Liston dive - those punches wouldn't have hurt a grape. This will be very very different. Gallen will have his mouth shut that is for sure.

I heard somewhere that there may be a rematch clause for a second fight after Huni comes back after the Olympics.

If this is the case, I wouldnt he surprised to see Huni use the first fight to get some more rounds under his belt in time for the Olympics (he's fighting another bloke tonight then Gallen in a few weeks, then the Olympics) & winning on points to keep interest in a post-Olympics rematch alive.

He can go for the KO in the rematch then.

Last edited:
I reckon it'll look a bit like when Hoppa fought McCall - the bullying tactics Hoppa used in his previous fights to pin his opponents to the ropes & just slug them while clinching/armlocking lasted all of 30 seconds against McCall.

After that Hoppa had no way of defending himself & McCall just slaughtered him.

Gallen knows to stay on the chest of his opponent to limit their range & smother their punches but so far he hasnt fought anyone with the size & experience to impose themselves on him.

It'll be interesting to see what Gallen's plan B is, when Huni stings him a few times in close & he has to stay at range.

I heard somewhere that there may be a rematch clause for the Huni fight, for a second fight after Huni comes back after the Olympics.

If this is the case, I wouldnt he surprised to see Huni use the first fight to get some more rounds under his belt in time for the Olympics (he's fighting another bloke tonight then Gallen in a few weeks, then the Olympics) & winning on points to keep interest in a post-Olympics rematch alive.

He can go for the KO in the rematch then.

What's the saying ... plans only last until you get punched in the face ...

I don't think he needs rounds under his belt mate ... he's had a million amateur fights .. what he needs for his drawing capacity and rep is an emphatic knockout ... and of course if he medals at the Olympics he will be well on his way money and career wise ..

I believe Big Daddy has a fight coming up against an unbeaten German In Dubai, thats got to be a joke after his last performance, why would anyone want to fight an hasbeen

What's the saying ... plans only last until you get punched in the face ...

I don't think he needs rounds under his belt mate ... he's had a million amateur fights .. what he needs for his drawing capacity and rep is an emphatic knockout ... and of course if he medals at the Olympics he will be well on his way money and career wise ..
True that but I was thinking from a money perspective - $250k for the first fight - if he carries Gallen for a points victory, it keeps interest in a rematch alive, & what better way to announce your entry into fulltime professional boxing than to KO a bloke a lot of casual fans know of in a rematch plus stand to make more money than in the first fight?

Huni has been patient in all his fights, he takes control and seems to prolong the fights when he could end them quicker.
Can't see Gallen being too much of a challenge.

I believe Big Daddy has a fight coming up against an unbeaten German In Dubai, thats got to be a joke after his last performance, why would anyone want to fight an hasbeen
"Ex-world heavyweight champion" sells tickets...

Unlike ex-footballers, fighters struggle hard to make money until they start fighting for titles... any publicity is good publicity and Browne is a name (or an ex-title) that the promoters can exploit...

Gallen is ok but until he stops fighting old, unfit men he’s still a nothing to me. Tyson would destroy the big mouth even at 54. He has no idea what a real boxer is until Hunni gets hold of him & knocks his ugly head off!
.... no pressure Hunni! :punch: :giggle::giggle:

So what are the observations re Huni ... would be a contender if he had punching power? ... going to find heavyweight a tough gig if opponents are prepared to take one to give one

So what are the observations re Huni ... would be a contender if he had punching power? ... going to find heavyweight a tough gig if opponents are prepared to take one to give one
Going by his trainer's comments from last night's fight, Huni was happy just to get some rounds in & possibly wasnt going for the stoppage:

"Huni’s trainer told the 22-year-old to ease off ahead of the eighth round: “You’re looking good, you’re looking unbelievable. Get the rounds in, that’s what we need. No better way. Whenever you want to cut loose, up to you, if you feel like you need more rounds, mate … I don’t give a s***.”"

Going by his trainer's comments from last night's fight, Huni was happy just to get some rounds in & possibly wasnt going for the stoppage:

"Huni’s trainer told the 22-year-old to ease off ahead of the eighth round: “You’re looking good, you’re looking unbelievable. Get the rounds in, that’s what we need. No better way. Whenever you want to cut loose, up to you, if you feel like you need more rounds, mate … I don’t give a s***.”"

IT was an attempted smother ... a settle for 2nd best option ...

A couple of days before the fight Huni was saying he didn't mind Gallen being at the fight because he would **** himself when he heard and saw the power Huni had ..

... His training was asking Huni when he was thinking about letting loose after rd 4

I think when he released by round 5 that Huni was NOT hurting him and was not likely too ... he started very LOUDLY and very CLEARLY changing his narrative and began saying we only want the rounds for the benefit of the camera ...

Huni can fight .. but he is yet to put an opponent on the canvas .. and that won't be lost on Gallen

Yeah I am not sure about that fight last night...

Challenger was/is tough no doubt and Huni landed plenty of big shots but i am not convinced he was trying OVERLY hard for a KO...

Gal mentioned that he heard Hunis dad tell him they needed the rounds and the first thing he did when the wraps came off was have a good look at his left hand (which did most of the damage)

2 things keep nagging me...
1. Justis could not afford to f*ck his hands last night as he would not have enough time to recover b4 Gal fight (and paycheck)
2. Justis would not have blown a candle out after R10 when the gloves were coming off

Maybe i am just giving him the benefit of the doubt but I tend to think that was a true tune-up fight last night and you will see a different level of Justis Huni next month...

Yeah I am not sure about that fight last night...

Challenger was/is tough no doubt and Huni landed plenty of big shots but i am not convinced he was trying OVERLY hard for a KO...

Gal mentioned that he heard Hunis dad tell him they needed the rounds and the first thing he did when the wraps came off was have a good look at his left hand (which did most of the damage)

2 things keep nagging me...
1. Justis could not afford to f*ck his hands last night as he would not have enough time to recover b4 Gal fight (and paycheck)
2. Justis would not have blown a candle out after R10 when the gloves were coming off

Maybe i am just giving him the benefit of the doubt but I tend to think that was a true tune-up fight last night and you will see a different level of Justis Huni next month...

Yeah, like everybody I am also hoping for the best for him and for an Aussie fighter ... but I will argue that a sensational knockout will be 100X more valuable to him as far as the fight promotors worldwide are concerned ... USA promotors, audiences and broadcasters are not interested in heavyweights that jab to a 10 round decision ... and Aussie audiences would have signed up in legions to see him do the same to Gallen had he emphatically sat that bloke on his arrse last night ...

Interesting what you say about his hand ... I hope that is a reason ... but 4 outings, plenty of shots landed ... but as yet no body on the canvas ... I'm worried ..

Yeah, like everybody I am also hoping for the best for him and for an Aussie fighter ... but I will argue that a sensational knockout will be 100X more valuable to him as far as the fight promotors worldwide are concerned ... USA promotors, audiences and broadcasters are not interested in heavyweights that jab to a 10 round decision ... and Aussie audiences would have signed up in legions to see him do the same to Gallen had he emphatically sat that bloke on his arrse last night ...

Interesting what you say about his hand ... I hope that is a reason ... but 4 outings, plenty of shots landed ... but as yet no body on the canvas ... I'm worried ..
A gold medal would put him towards the top of most promoters list.

A gold medal would put him towards the top of most promoters list.

Yeah I said that would help in an earlier post ... but whilst it would help initially ... it is just a fact of life that to get the big fights you have to have drawing power ... and for a heavyweight that means knockouts ... as I said .. no promotor or broadcaster is going to waste time on a 10 round wear them down points winner ... the promo vid would send viewers to sleep ... the catch cry is "I have to make a statement" ...

Yeah I said that would help in an earlier post ... but whilst it would help initially ... it is just a fact of life that to get the big fights you have to have drawing power ... and for a heavyweight that means knockouts ... as I said .. no promotor or broadcaster is going to waste time on a 10 round wear them down points winner ... the promo vid would send viewers to sleep ... the catch cry is "I have to make a statement" ...
Unfortunately kiddies today don't have the attention spans to last 10 rounds. Shame because those battles are worth the cost of admission.

I agree with what you are saying @Woodsie... I just think he had a lot to lose and little to gain out of trying to ko Tsoye last night...

Tsoye showed that he was not going to just fall over and your hands are everything in this game...

If he KOs Gal (which I dont think he will - TKO maybe) then nobody is going to remember he went the distance with a bloke named Tsoye...

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8