Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Then maybe he needs to stop calling them out?
Whittaker actually talked sh*t first... saying he would smash him when he had absolutely no intention of fighting him and priced himself out of it first chance he got... not saying Gal could beat him, just stating facts...

I have never heard Gal mention Tyson or Adesanyer but if he did he is fooling noone but himself - he knows he is not getting those fights...

Huni, for all the hype, and plenty of shots landed, has yet to put any of his opponents on the canvas .. his last opponent with a 5-5 record took him the distance and never looked "hurt"

Gallon, while I agree is not in the same class, has improved with each fight and is as tough as teak ... and if Huni doesn't hurt him ... he will give Huni some very uncomfortable moments .. Gallon won't mind taking one to land one ...

Not predicting the winner ... fitness and other factors are at play ... but taking on Gallon weeks before you leave for your Olympics destiny ... just seems to be a gamble for me ... pride cometh before a fall ...
Woodsie…. Huni put his first three opponents on the canvas by KO not TKO so how can you say he hasn’t put anyone in the canvas?

Woodsie…. Huni put his first three opponents on the canvas by KO not TKO so how can you say he hasn’t put anyone in the canvas?

I think you need to watch the fights ...

1st fight stopped by the towel thrown in the 7th when Opelu ran out of puff ... didn't hit the canvas and spend most of the fight showboating and taunting Huni

next 2 fights stopped by the ref ... Maris was useless and couldn't hold his hands up, but even after Huni hitting him with 20/30 big shots he got upset at the ref stopping the fight claiming he was unhurt .. didn't hit the canvas

V Fosso .. Huni hit him with 50 of his best shots and the ref stopped the fight in the 4th ... didn't hit the canvas ..

V Tsoyu ... bloke has a record of 5-4 and took plenty from Huni but went the distance and looked unhurt .. didn't hit the canvas ..

Huni is a talent ... my only concern is his power ... it will get better with age .. but I am worried it ain't enough at the moment ...

PSS .. the KO moniker in his stats is a furphy .. all 3 were TKO's

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8