Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I wonder what you aficionados think about this one...

Logan Paul cannot wait to take on Floyd Mayweather — but he’s running scared of Tyson Fury.

The YouTube star takes on the legendary American in Miami on Monday (AEST) and even though Mayweather boasts an incredible 50-0 record, Paul reckons he’s got a fighting chance.

He may be the only person dreaming of sending Mayweather tumbling to the first defeat of his legendary career, but when heavyweight king Fury came calling recently, there was only one answer.

Logan Paul cannot wait to take on Floyd Mayweather — but he’s running scared of Tyson Fury.

The YouTube star takes on the legendary American in Miami on Monday (AEST) and even though Mayweather boasts an incredible 50-0 record, Paul reckons he’s got a fighting chance.

He may be the only person dreaming of sending Mayweather tumbling to the first defeat of his legendary career, but when heavyweight king Fury came calling recently, there was only one answer.
I think that anyone who pays money for this 'fight' is a mug...

...but then some people have plenty of money to waste - and Floyd is happy to take it...

Floyd doing flow work in the pads is still a beautiful thing:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPmwksTFVf8/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Contrast with this rubbish:

Gallon paying $4.50 ko/tko
Interesting but I'd probably need $6+ to bet on gal
Personally, if I was to have a bet (which I won't because betting on boxing is a no-go zone) I would be putting money on Justis to win on points...

Can't see Gal stopping him or outworking him and I reckon Gal has a good enough chin to get him through.... am a little concerned that Gal might get tired in Rounds 7-10 though and the ref could waive it off...

But Gal is a puncher so he always has a punchers chance - it only takes 1 good one...

Personally, if I was to have a bet (which I won't because betting on boxing is a no-go zone) I would be putting money on Justis to win on points...

Can't see Gal stopping him or outworking him and I reckon Gal has a good enough chin to get him through.... am a little concerned that Gal might get tired in Rounds 7-10 though and the ref could waive it off...

But Gal is a puncher so he always has a punchers chance - it only takes 1 good one...
My best bet was Holly Holm got on early at $12.00.

Gallon is quickly becoming the new "mouth", in taking over from Mundine.
Can't stand the guy in boxing, on the football field and commentating.

He should of went all out for the Mike Tyson bout or followed through on his callout for Rob Whittaker. Izy Adesanya would be another good match to destroy his boxing career for good!

Gallon is quickly becoming the new "mouth", in taking over from Mundine.
Can't stand the guy in boxing, on the football field and commentating.

He should of went all out for the Mike Tyson bout or followed through on his callout for Rob Whittaker. Izy Adesanya would be another good match to destroy his boxing career for good!
The problem you have with those blokes fighting Gal is they already have a huge profile and would not agree to a 50% split (or worse) with Gal... and Gal is not going to get in the ring for fun or bragging rights...

Gal is better off fighting someone like Joseph Parker (if he's not locked up) who is not getting a title fight anytime soon, is good enough to bring some eyes but not so good that he won't agree to a 40/60 split...

Whittaker will want 70% of the take... the other 2 would probs want 80%... they are not anybody lackeys when it comes to prize fighting...

Gallen has never been a feared fighter, he's mostly just infamous for those two surprise blows he landed on the chin of an unsuspecting Myles during Origin. Which didn't seem to harm Myles but were so foolish and thuggish a look that it resulted in the permanent no-punch rule for footy.
Gallen is thrilled to hear there are so many people who can't wait to see him hit the canvass. That's exactly what he's aiming for, those folks are the only reason he is making good money out of boxing.
Which he definitely is, and its no picnic, so good luck to him if he can get out with his fortune made and some brain cells intact.

Might be worth watching the huni Gallen fight.. huni is clearly the better boxer and won't get stung by any of Gallens oafish attempts at punching .. BUT what interests me is to see if huni actually has any power... Gal can take a hit, although mark hunt absolutely rocked him and shouldn't have slacked off to celebrate, but watching huni box oldmate the other day, his lack of power was a standout for mine... He landed hooks, rights, uppercuts at will, yet oldmate just ate them and kept coming...
With the amount of hype on huni, ide expected alot more...
Watch the cream heavyweights land uppercuts.. it's game over... AJ or wilder land a flush uppercut you don't wake up for a week or so ..

I get it, power will come when huni grows and matures as a fighter, but atm, his shots didn't look like they fazed unknown oldmate one iota

Might be worth watching the huni Gallen fight.. huni is clearly the better boxer and won't get stung by any of Gallens oafish attempts at punching .. BUT what interests me is to see if huni actually has any power... Gal can take a hit, although mark hunt absolutely rocked him and shouldn't have slacked off to celebrate, but watching huni box oldmate the other day, his lack of power was a standout for mine... He landed hooks, rights, uppercuts at will, yet oldmate just ate them and kept coming...
With the amount of hype on huni, ide expected alot more...
Watch the cream heavyweights land uppercuts.. it's game over... AJ or wilder land a flush uppercut you don't wake up for a week or so ..

I get it, power will come when huni grows and matures as a fighter, but atm, his shots didn't look like they fazed unknown oldmate one iota
Def a work in progress.

IT was an attempted smother ... a settle for 2nd best option ...

A couple of days before the fight Huni was saying he didn't mind Gallen being at the fight because he would **** himself when he heard and saw the power Huni had ..

... His training was asking Huni when he was thinking about letting loose after rd 4

I think when he released by round 5 that Huni was NOT hurting him and was not likely too ... he started very LOUDLY and very CLEARLY changing his narrative and began saying we only want the rounds for the benefit of the camera ...

Huni can fight .. but he is yet to put an opponent on the canvas .. and that won't be lost on Gallen
Umm Hunni has had 4 pro fights…..first 3 won by KO & his last fight was a points decision! I think Gallen is $hitting bricks lololol & his big mouth talk of him knocking Huni out is a cover sorry to say. I honestly hope Huni destroys Gallen & shuts his big mouth for good.

Umm Hunni has had 4 pro fights…..first 3 won by KO & his last fight was a points decision! I think Gallen is $hitting bricks lololol & his big mouth talk of him knocking Huni out is a cover sorry to say. I honestly hope Huni destroys Gallen & shuts his big mouth for good.

Huni, for all the hype, and plenty of shots landed, has yet to put any of his opponents on the canvas .. his last opponent with a 5-5 record took him the distance and never looked "hurt"

Gallon, while I agree is not in the same class, has improved with each fight and is as tough as teak ... and if Huni doesn't hurt him ... he will give Huni some very uncomfortable moments .. Gallon won't mind taking one to land one ...

Not predicting the winner ... fitness and other factors are at play ... but taking on Gallon weeks before you leave for your Olympics destiny ... just seems to be a gamble for me ... pride cometh before a fall ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8