Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why Gal cops so much flack.
He was a great rugby league player and is having a real dig in boxing. If he can make millions down this avenue then good on him. He’s got the name and also has some talent to back him up he’s not just there to take people for a ride.
He made quick work of Browne and sent him down like a sack of potatoes.

I know a guy who spars with Gallen. He says there is no doubt that the dude is super tough, throws some great combinations, and has a massive motor. Sure, he isn't Mike Tyson, but he doesn't claim to be either. He's willing to step in the ring with anyone - no doubt about it.
Yeah as long as they’re over the hill, a blubbering mess & slow as a wet fart! Any real boxer would play with Gallen. Someone like Huni.....a boxer like Tyson Fury etc. would destroy him & Mike Tyson at 54 would probably put him in hospital.

Yeah as long as they’re over the hill, a blubbering mess & slow as a wet fart! Any real boxer would play with Gallen. Someone like Huni.....a boxer like Tyson Fury etc. would destroy him & Mike Tyson at 54 would probably put him in hospital.
Yeah but Gal knows that... he said last night that he is in it for the money not to try to win championship belts...

when asked about Huni he admitted that it is hard because blokes like Justin have done it since they were kids yet he is only a few years into it...

one of the reasons I respect Gal is he is not trying to make it out to be something that it is not... it's a chance for him to have a knuckle and make a sh*tload of money which are two things that he enjoys doing :)

fwiw... Mark Hunt, Lucas Browne and Barry Hall are bloody hard men and anybody prepared to go into a boxing ring with them has my respect

Boxing is a gladiator sport, there is some primal fascination in knowing 2 strong evenly matched people are about to get into a ring and at least one is likely to get hurt, maybe very seriously hurt. I watched Fury v Wilder II and wasn't disappointed, but haven't watched many boxing matches over the years.

I watched Muhammad Ali take down George Foreman, broadcast live on tv at Sydney Uni, I saw a few Mike Tyson demolition jobs, then saw Tyson knocked out by Buster Douglas on telly. I went to a pub at Drummoyne to watch Kostya Tszyu take on smart-arse Zab Judah (even persuaded my wife to come!), and I paid foxtel to see Anthony Mundine beat the bullet-ridden gangtser Echols. All of those were well worth the effort/cost, but i'm glad that apart from a few feature events I never actually followed the sport because for each classic I've no doubt there are many dud matches.

Not to mention the reputation of the sport - promoters who rip off boxers, boxers who are punch-drunk, boxers who take a dive, judges who come up with impossible points decisions.
But chuck on a good match-up and I'll probably watch, it's kind of sickening but I'm only human after all. :)

Last edited:
Justis is the best boxer Gallon has thought about fighting.
He seems to be happy to fight the long fight, hurting his opponents over many rounds till they either throw in the towel or the ref stops it.
I'll watch the fight.

Boxing is a gladiator sport, there is some primal fascination in knowing 2 strong evenly matched people are about to get into a ring and at least one is likely to get hurt, maybe very seriously hurt. I watched Fury v Wilder II and wasn't disappointed, but haven't watched many boxing matches over the years.

I watched Muhammad Ali take down George Foreman, broadcast live on tv at Sydney Uni, I saw a few Mike Tyson demolition jobs, then saw Tyson knocked out by Buster Douglas on telly. I went to a pub at Drummoyne to watch Kostya Tszyu take on smart-arse Zab Judah (even persuaded my wife to come!), and I paid foxtel to see Anthony Mundine beat the bullet-ridden gangtser Echols. All of those were well worth the effort/cost, but i'm glad that apart from a few feature events I never actually followed the sport because for each classic I've no doubt there are many dud matches.

Not to mention the reputation of the sport - promoters who rip off boxers, boxers who are punch-drunk, boxers who take a dive, judges who come up with impossible points decisions.
But chuck on a good match-up and I'll probably watch, it's kind of sickening but I'm only human after all. :)
I love good boxing and I saw every one of those fights... altho I watched Fury-Wilder (both fights) on replay...
Fights like ODLH v Quartey/Trinidad/Mosley were brilliant back in the day... or the Arturo Gatti v Mickey Ward trilogy which were off the chart...

...I dont pay for any of these League Fighters because I dont trust the integrity of the contest and, more often than not, I am never disappointed... but I dont begrudge them thei right to do it because obviously people must want to see them - just not me...

I am looking forward to watching Tim Tszyu fight for a belt someday soon because I can see in him his old man and that means he has desire to go with those silky skills...

Yeah but Gal knows that... he said last night that he is in it for the money not to try to win championship belts...

when asked about Huni he admitted that it is hard because blokes like Justin have done it since they were kids yet he is only a few years into it...

one of the reasons I respect Gal is he is not trying to make it out to be something that it is not... it's a chance for him to have a knuckle and make a sh*tload of money which are two things that he enjoys doing :)

fwiw... Mark Hunt, Lucas Browne and Barry Hall are bloody hard men and anybody prepared to go into a boxing ring with them has my respect
Thank you mate.

I love good boxing and I saw every one of those fights... altho I watched Fury-Wilder (both fights) on replay...
Fights like ODLH v Quartey/Trinidad/Mosley were brilliant back in the day... or the Arturo Gatti v Mickey Ward trilogy which were off the chart...

...I dont pay for any of these League Fighters because I dont trust the integrity of the contest and, more often than not, I am never disappointed... but I dont begrudge them thei right to do it because obviously people must want to see them - just not me...

I am looking forward to watching Tim Tszyu fight for a belt someday soon because I can see in him his old man and that means he has desire to go with those silky skills...
Arturo Gatti v Mickey Ward - now we're talking. What a war. Thomas Hearns v Marvin Hagler was only three rounds, but i'd pay every time to watch a fight like that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8