Worst fight in history

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have zero time for the ex league player come boxer narrative. The height of bogan imo. Other than Mundine (where he left league at the peak of his career) guys like gallen and SBW just seem to fight fat washed up old fighters. No doubt an easy way for Browne to make some $$$.

Gallen is ok but until he stops fighting old, unfit men he’s still a nothing to me. Tyson would destroy the big mouth even at 54. He has no idea what a real boxer is until Hunni gets hold of him & knocks his ugly head off!
I dont mind Gal coz imo he is willing to have a go - and I respect anyone that gets in a ring with Mark Hunt...

...but I do agree that Hunis will destroy him because he is a REAL boxer...

Australian boxing is a joke .. has been for many years. .
The fact that washed up footy players fighting washed up boxers/MMA guys makes more bank than 99% of the rest of the sport here is disgusting..
We make half decent domestic fighters like mundane, Geale, horn etc, but havnt had a true decent world regarded Aussie fighter in God knows how long... Kostya maybe, but again, not really Australian..
Shame guys like Michael katsidis never got any airtime in this country..

Did I hear Mundane went around again the other day ?? LOL. Boxing as a sport is dying.

I dont mind Gal coz imo he is willing to have a go - and I respect anyone that gets in a ring with Mark Hunt...

...but I do agree that Hunis will destroy him because he is a REAL boxer...
Yep Huni will be a different prospect, his 22 or 23, quick and a quality fighter, but $2m is a lot of incentive and the old bull will probably still go in there full of self belief anyway

Good morning feathered friends

I just saw the full bout 50 seconds highlights

These boxing promoters are not promoting boxing instead they are discrediting and disgracing the credibility of boxing

Have a great productive day and never let lifes adversities keep you down
Build resilience by keep Getting up and keep fighting and rise back up again like the true Sea eagle that you are !

These guys handpick their opponents after careful research to make sure they're past their use by dates.

Because they're not fighting under any particular federation they don't have to fulfill obligations in regards to mandatory defences of titles etc.

It's such a shame these carnival sideshows overshadow the genuine boxing contests out there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8