Who will Des bring with him and who will he flick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If money wasn't an objective (which it clearly is):

Head Coach: Des Hasler
Fitness Coach: Don Singe
Assistant Coach: Chad Randall
Assistant Coach: Matt Ballin

Recruitment / List Manager: Geoff Toovey
Media Manager: Dan
is there room for 1 more?
BK (Ben Kennedy) to work with the forwards, hopefully he could inspire jake & the others like he did for whatnow

Just saw Matt Ballin post a photo on instagram. He was having a catchup with Tim Grant and Jason Taylor from his Tigers days. When asked if he will be at Manly next year he replied with "who knows". At least it wasnt a straight "No". So fingers crossed.

Yeah saw that as well ( I’m not on Insta but clicked on the Twitter feed).

No doubt he’d love to be there and he’s ratings gold as far as the fans go.

Just saw Matt Ballin post a photo on instagram. He was having a catchup with Tim Grant and Jason Taylor from his Tigers days. When asked if he will be at Manly next year he replied with "who knows". At least it wasnt a straight "No". So fingers crossed.
Faaarrrk!....he was seen with Jason Taylor!.....that is a bloody worry.
Stay away Matty, bad things happen around this bloke. :eek:

actually probably true. Not sure I would join the organisation without a watertight 4 years agreement

Just ask for a 1 year resignation clause so if you quit you can just give yourself plenty of time to quit.

I watch it..... but it is more like a guilty pleasure. the blacklist is kinda crap. I think I turned when a missile hit something like a dc - 10 and all that happened was an engine went out, 1980's graphics ensued, and the plane landed safely.

anyway...whose bones are in that friggen briefcase?

@davohan123
@Tragic-Eagles
Best show ever. I’m watching the whole lot a 2nd time right now. I think the bones are Catarina Rostova.

I watch it..... but it is more like a guilty pleasure. the blacklist is kinda crap. I think I turned when a missile hit something like a dc - 10 and all that happened was an engine went out, 1980's graphics ensued, and the plane landed safely.

anyway...whose bones are in that friggen briefcase?

@davohan123
@Tragic-Eagles
I'm only mid way thru season 2 so don't know?

Just on additional coaching should Des come. Donny Singe posted something on his FB around running a final educational workshop in NZ before returning to Australia and the NRL.

Obviously people asked him if that meant with Manly and he said ‘we’re all waiting for the same announcement’.

Just on additional coaching should Des come. Donny Singe posted something on his FB around running a final educational workshop in NZ before returning to Australia and the NRL.

Obviously people asked him if that meant with Manly and he said ‘we’re all waiting for the same announcement’.

#nextweek

Actually it’s always ****ing #nextweek with this club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8