Who will Des bring with him and who will he flick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where would you play WHoppa if he came over ??

He's not going to push Turbo out of 1.

Is he a better centre than Kelly for the money you'd be forking out ??

Not really the winger type we are looking for.

Not needed IMO

Rhyse Martin or whatever is good, but ain’t no manly player. We don’t need size, we are large enough. We need workmen like Brenton Lawrence.
Des does love his big blokes though.
Will be interesting to see what players he plays given there may not be much recruitment.

If money wasn't an objective (which it clearly is):

Head Coach: Des Hasler
Fitness Coach: Don Singe
Assistant Coach: Chad Randall
Assistant Coach: Matt Ballin

Recruitment / List Manager: Geoff Toovey
Media Manager: Dan

I think Will Hoppa (I know his Dad wants him back here) - fix our centre problem, I reckon he'll get rid of Penn - a blight on our 2018 performance, zero metres carried, no hit ups, should have done the nudie run but didn't turn up, then talk about the errors, no assists. - what an overpaid waste!

You can only dream!

Tolman has had his time, not the player he used to be in my eyes, so a 'no' from me.

He’s 29 which is only just past the prime for a prop and potentially plenty of time left of effectiveness, averages over 100m per game and 12-13 hit ups, has over 90% tackle efficiency and probably wouldn’t cost a lot. He does everything well Marty and AFB aren’t at this stage. Doesn’t have an attitude and can play 80 minutes if there are injuries.

TT is on around 800,000 a season ,so no way do you pay him so much and play him on the wing.

I really can't get my head around this kind of thinking.

The club wanted to lock TT and JT in for good as Manly and that is why his price is what it is. I understand why but you can't play guys out of position just because they are paid too much to play where they belong. He isn't worth anywhere near 800k as a FB so play him where he can do what he can but not cost us a whole bunch of points at FB. "coz he is paid too much to play anywhere else".to me seems an absurd way to go about things.

TT's defensive and positional play as a FB is woeful and he will benefit the team much more if he is not at FB. Let him be a roving winger.

BTW, I watched all Hoppa"s games this year and he leaves TT well and truly for dead as a FB.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8