Who will Des bring with him and who will he flick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't think Kelly will stay at Manly. We are gonna lose some players before we gain them...cap squeeze not so simple.
17th of October...I said this.

And still I post and still people doubt the credibility...@Ryan keeps getting angry because apparently I'm feeding the media trolls.

Well, I hope Dessie, Crusher, Lyall and Scott don't repeat the Blake Green mistake, and agree to release a player without an at least equal, or upgraded player.
Same goes with Lussick. We could have used him last season.

Stop releasing players without a replacement FFS

Desmond is too shrewd to do that!
Well, I hope Dessie, Crusher, Lyall and Scott don't repeat the Blake Green mistake, and agree to release a player without an at least equal, or upgraded player.
Same goes with Lussick. We could have used him last season.

Stop releasing players without a replacement FFS
Desmond is too shrewd to do that!

Releasing a kid to free up cap space is one thing.

Using that cap space to bring back an old crash test dummy is another.

giphy.gif

I watch it..... but it is more like a guilty pleasure. the blacklist is kinda crap. I think I turned when a missile hit something like a dc - 10 and all that happened was an engine went out, 1980's graphics ensued, and the plane landed safely.

anyway...whose bones are in that friggen briefcase?

@davohan123
@Tragic-Eagles
Blacklist is simply the best show, end of story. If you are watching the Blacklist for smicko graphics then you are watching it for the wrong reason.

Everyone thinks the bones in the suitcase are Catarina Rostover, but that's too obvious. I really don't have a clue who it is but I'll bet it's not her.

edit: errr... not an amazingly written show. more plot holes than swiss cheese. guilty pleasure watching all the same! Love it!

Last edited:
If money wasn't an objective (which it clearly is):

Head Coach: Des Hasler
Fitness Coach: Don Singe
Assistant Coach: Chad Randall
Assistant Coach: Matt Ballin

Recruitment / List Manager: Geoff Toovey
Media Manager: Dan
'
Is Randall really assistant coach material?
Surely not.

In last week's tele a report that a new signing at a club may be offloaded before he even hits the training track.
In today's paper it says up to two players could be let go for some of Dessie's recruitment targets.
As I'm tipping that elegy was signed before Des signed I wonder if he's the former.
I somehow just don't think he's the Dessie type...

In last week's tele a report that a new signing at a club may be offloaded before he even hits the training track.
In today's paper it says up to two players could be let go for some of Dessie's recruitment targets.
As I'm tipping that elegy was signed before Des signed I wonder if he's the former.
I somehow just don't think he's the Dessie type...

Have to agree on you on this one. Since Des signed I keep thinking to myself Elgy isn't the right fit for us anymore. Great young attacking player and a shame if he is moved on without lacing a boot on but isn't in the Des mould.

Just listening to Macquarie Sports radio in the car and they said the “Mind Doctor” was coming on the show after midday and amongst other things they would be talking to him about joining Des at Manly.

Just listening to Macquarie Sports radio in the car and they said the “Mind Doctor” was coming on the show after midday and amongst other things they would be talking to him about joining Des at Manly.
I thought Des WAS the mind doctor...

There is an article floating around, he was the psychological guru under Des at manly and is stoked to be coming back.

From the SMH article I posted in the Barrett update thread........

Hasler is again surrounding himself with trusted off-field staff on the northern beaches. Strength and conditioning trainer Don Singe and speed coach Clayton Kearney will join the coach at Narrabeen. Fairfax Media can reveal mental performance coach John Novak - who has previously worked with Hasler across six NRL campaigns - is also in discussions about a return.

"I would love to go back to the Sea Eagles," Novak said.

Full story at link:
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ju...lea-to-end-barrett-farce-20181102-p50dpz.html

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10