Who will Des bring with him and who will he flick?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The dolph lundgren thing may not have been that big a deal if it was back in the day when dolph went to Sydney uni. Did they do karate as uni students at the gym?

It’s like me putting in my cv that I once partnered tooves in the halves for belrose.

Actually I might add it my cv. But say tooves was my halves partner.

I think I read once that Tooves would’ve been totally ineffective at Belrose without @Shoe1 who was the “organising”/game mengement half.

The dolph lundgren thing may not have been that big a deal if it was back in the day when dolph went to Sydney uni. Did they do karate as uni students at the gym?

It’s like me putting in my cv that I once partnered tooves in the halves for belrose.

Yeh. In my cv I can put that I attended primary school with Terry Randall and I once modelled Indonesian clothing before a group including Margaret Whitlam, but I'm not sure what kudos I can eke from those meetings....and no I'm not Indonesian

A mate and myself were walking down darlinghurst rd years ago and Lundgren was working on the door of a cross niteclub . My mate walked within a foot of him and said "Creed would have whooped your arse if he had taken it seriously you pussy. ' Should have seen my mates face when the big fella looked at him with that steely glare and said "Come here ". Funny I'll never forget it. My mate to this day recons he would have taken him .

A mate and myself were walking down darlinghurst rd years ago and Lundgren was working on the door of a cross niteclub . My mate walked within a foot of him and said "Creed would have whooped your arse if he had taken it seriously you pussy. ' Should have seen my mates face when the big fella looked at him with that steely glare and said "Come here ". Funny I'll never forget it. My mate to this day recons he would have taken him .

Great story but did lundgren really go back to bouncing after he was a movie star? I thought he left Sydney in the early 80s and rocky 4 was mid 80s

Great story but did lundgren really go back to bouncing after he was a movie star? I thought he left Sydney in the early 80s and rocky 4 was mid 80s
His mate owned one of the clubs , porky's, play birds cant remember the one but he came out and did cameos and business trips.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8