Way to fark a game Tommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Turbo's positioning in defence close to the line is also terrible he is caught out of position so many times and wasn't anywhere to be seen in the tigers first try

replays show him jogging across Snake would have been there covering up each time at full speed

At this stage, Tom T is the most over rated player in our team. That isn't saying he is rubbish, but he is rated at a superstar level without having earned that, at this stage he is an above average NRL player

He has far too many clangers in his game, at least 1 per match, which need to be removed before getting to the next level

I know he was given MOTM last week, but personally I thought Mitchell outperformed him, and in his battle with Tedesco today, it wasn't even a contest

He can get to that next level, but needs to put away a lot of the fancy stuff at certain times in games

Must be getting tired and frustrated from lack of depth and niggling injuries and $1million sitting on the sidelines blah blah excuses blah blah... >:)

To be honest I thought Tom was going to be the best brother. Even better than the snake. Too much pressure put on the kid. Jake is the standout & well, Snake was far better than I ever gave him credit for.

He's just becoming way to predictable with his long floating passes out wide. Surely they would realise other teams have video sessions pinpointing our weaknesses and predictabilities ie Turbos floaters out wide. That was the worst game so far this year, really poor and absolutely no discipline when it came to assessing the play.

Tom isn't the brightest bulb in the family, but you don't need to be smart to evolve into a champion footballer. Inglis is as dumb as dog**** yet he reached some amazing heights throughout his career. Tom will end up being one of our best. This is only his apprenticeship right now. Awful one minute, brilliant the next...

At this stage, Tom T is the most over rated player in our team. That isn't saying he is rubbish, but he is rated at a superstar level without having earned that, at this stage he is an above average NRL player

He has far too many clangers in his game, at least 1 per match, which need to be removed before getting to the next level

I know he was given MOTM last week, but personally I thought Mitchell outperformed him, and in his battle with Tedesco today, it wasn't even a contest

He can get to that next level, but needs to put away a lot of the fancy stuff at certain times in games
Thank you!!!!

Some sense around here without the asslickery

Has anyone blamed our goalkicking yet ? 5 tries all
Yep. Didn't completely blame the loss on goal kicking as there were obviously multiple factors involved. Nevertheless, I was asking about our goal conversion rate for the season. After a quick look at NRL stats, it seems we have converted at around low 60%s this year.

At a 14 point lead we should have put the no entry sign up but instead we opened the doors wide and had happy hour.

The team missed a great opportunity to cement a top 4 spot. Now it's a little harder.

Thank you!!!!

Some sense around here without the asslickery

It's not Toms fault he gets hyped up. It's the commentators talking up his talent to make him and the game more, well, exciting. Tom has potential for sure, but the gushing plaudits (eg johns) have been over baked on many occasions. It's like they are trying to fill some perceived void in the game's future... and hence superstar anyone with a promising debut.

It's seasons 2-10 that really matter.

Tom 4 immortal!

you must have been spot on = you only got a disagree, not a troll ratings from the great one.

It's not Toms fault he gets hyped up. It's the commentators talking up his talent to make him and the game more, well, exciting. Tom has potential for sure, but the gushing plaudits (eg johns) have been over baked on many occasions. It's like they are trying to fill some perceived void in the game's future... and hence superstar anyone with a promising debut.

It's seasons 2-10 that really matter.

Tom 4 immortal!

oh crap, this is season 3 already

Be careful what you wish for guys. As I said earlier, the beauty in Tommy is his ex-factor, explosiveness & speed given his size.

You don't want a guy like that playing within himself.

I don't think blame goes to anyone in particular today. We honestly looked gassed in that second half, and our defensive attitude as a WHOLE was the issue.

I also have a massive issue with our play the ball speed. We need to keep it at 100 k/m's an hour every game, but again, they looked too tired and flat to achieve that.

BUT, the silver lining is that these things are fixable. When we are on, we can smash the best of them (see the Chooks last week). People say that they had a few players out. I bet they didn't have Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Jorge Taufua & Curtis Sironen out.

If all these players were available and playing at at least 80% we'd be stacked.

We'll bounce back.

Tom could be so much more if he focused on the 1 percenters. He's missing out on things like running towards a kick or putting in that extra effort in a kick chase. We saw the best and the worst of him today. He will learn from this but we've been saying that for the past 2 years now. Hoping that next season has him in better shape.

Everyone bagging Tom really need to pull ya heads in..... Remeber he is a still a kid and learning the game. Yeah he ****ed up today but how many games has he won us in his short career? More then any of us have.
Also to the people who call him out as not being a superstar. He didn't call himself that. You have and the callers and the papers that have labeled him that way.
Could any of you guys be able to carry the weight of that type of expectation at the tender age of 20? I doubt it. Just last week most of ya where singing his praises.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8