Way to fark a game Tommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am certainly not blaming DCE, and I know you need forwards to win games, but I would have liked to have seen more leadership and positioning the team around the field in the second half when he had opportunity to. I thought he went a bit missing in the second half, and obviously i don't get to hear what he is saying on the field, but as a 7 and captain, he could have perhaps taken the lead a little more like a Cronk would when we were getting on the back foot. It feels as though he still plays the 'I'll inject myself at the right time', but i feel we need more than that at times this year in these type of games.

My thoughts exactly. In situations like we saw in the 2nd half we need to see DCE take the reins and "manage the game".

Throwing an intercept pass didn't bother me too much, I chalked that up to inexperience.

Throwing the exact same intercept pass 5 minutes later pissed me right off. But I'd still take Turbo over any other fullback in the NRL. I just hope he doesn't keep doing it.
Use it to our advantage. :happy:

Everyone expects the lob pass, so Turbo should work on his grubber skills as the centre would have no chance to turn :wait:

Turbo's only mistake was not looking at the opposition :cool:

But most of our players seem to be on auto pilot and rely on rehearsed plays, rather than adapting to what the opponent is doing :banghead:

Hopefully the lesson of a 12 point gift to the Tigers was learnt :nod:

Throwing an intercept pass didn't bother me too much, I chalked that up to inexperience.

Throwing the exact same intercept pass 5 minutes later pissed me right off. But I'd still take Turbo over any other fullback in the NRL. I just hope he doesn't keep doing it.

That's the difference between a still young and learning Tommy and the experience we had with Snake in his later years. He's easily one of the better FB's in the league, but he is still prone to errors at times.

In the case of the second intercept pass it would have been better if he had thrown a dummy.

He will learn.

A lot of players were off including Tommy. His instinct should have been to throw the dummy the second time in light the intercept only minutes earlier. He's young and showed his inexperience but he'll get wiser. Lets face it Green had a very poor game and provided little to allow DCE to play his natural game. A lot of players missed tackles they normally wouldn't miss. However when the ship starts to rock you need personal to steady it. It rolled over on Sunday.

Everyone bagging Tom really need to pull ya heads in..... Remeber he is a still a kid and learning the game. Yeah he ****ed up today but how many games has he won us in his short career? More then any of us have.
Also to the people who call him out as not being a superstar. He didn't call himself that. You have and the callers and the papers that have labeled him that way.
Could any of you guys be able to carry the weight of that type of expectation at the tender age of 20? I doubt it. Just last week most of ya where singing his praises.
When he's on chump money I'll expect a chump

When he's on $700k I'll expect godlyness

I am certainly not blaming DCE, and I know you need forwards to win games, but I would have liked to have seen more leadership and positioning the team around the field in the second half when he had opportunity to. I thought he went a bit missing in the second half, and obviously i don't get to hear what he is saying on the field, but as a 7 and captain, he could have perhaps taken the lead a little more like a Cronk would when we were getting on the back foot. It feels as though he still plays the 'I'll inject myself at the right time', but i feel we need more than that at times this year in these type of games.
You're describing the role that Green plays in the team, not Chez. Baz has coached DCE to inject himself at the right time and Green has been trusted with directing the side around. It makes sense because that's playing to their strengths...unfortunately it didn't come together on Sunday.

Agree, he's not being paid as a kid learning the game!

He's on "star" money so in my view he's open for even more criticism than most!
I heavily disagree with your Parker hatred but he's on a pittance, he's learning and was probably our 4th best vs the roosters

Tom is on an absolute ****ton for the failure

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6