Way to fark a game Tommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's difficult to know what's really going on within Tom, looking in from the outside. He can come off as a blase. Again, I can only guess as I don't know him personally.. it seems he isn't really a thinker, say like a Cam Smith. I don't think he the most aware type of person and probably doesn't fully comprehend what he has or could be. It appears almost like some strange naivety about him.

we can just hope he is a late bloomer up top, compare his awareness to Walkers but only 2 year older but last year we expected Walks to run the team.

Sounds like you never got back to your maths homework, costing us the game is our defence your going to lay it all on one player, please piss off and come back with some positives.
Yeah agree, the intercept was a turn in momentum but we could have easily regained it had we stopped the offloads and kicked better. For mine these were more telling on the end result than the Tommy interception. He did set up DCE for a try so mathematically speaking they cancel each other out. But the sh1t kicking and defence compounded many times over.

I am a huge fan of turbo. Tom has so much talent that he forgets to do the simple things like; catch a ball on the full, throw a pass backwards and to your team mates and not to the opposition.. . Yet we tend to be more forgiving to him than the untalented Brown, who oozes "no frillness" and "poo like" cardboard skills. Tom should take a leaf out of Brown's book and start playing basic footy and the rest will follow. I think what I'm trying to say is that we all need to get back to basics. There were too many fundamental errors today that cost us the game.

Id like to know why our defence backed off so much, thats what lost us the game, that an errors and penalties

To me it looks like fitness im no expert but when other teams get a roll on against us we struggle to keep up with the pace worse then other teams do and yes repeat repeat repeat penalties cost us and zap our energy even more

Tommy made two crucial errors with the intercepts and he will learn from this. The team as a whole did not react after the concession of the try straight after the intercept and they spent most of the remainder of the game on the back foot. Today was all about managing a game and the team as a whole failed. We will be back.

FFS...it's the expansive attacking football that got us far further than expected this year. Sure I was disappointed at the 2 intercepts that turned the game, but for christ sake look at it in the context of the whole season. Rather T/T doing that than going into his shell and not having a go. And he is only young, and every player I have seen his age (and I have seen plenty over the years) has sketchy moments when young as they learn to master the game and gain game awareness. Plenty of dopey armchair critics that have have never stepped onto a field!

I blame Parker.................it's the NRL..................every team can be competitve on their day!
You have to expect tough games.

You've got a 2 point lead , 3 minutes to go, you don't drop the ball a metre out from your own line.

No f***ing excuse!

You hold on to that ball like it's the last beer on earth!!
Bit harsh.... He did his knee in that tackle and is out for the year!!

Tigers came back well today. Put that down to Manly getting into a comfort zone at 20-6 and then allowing them to roll straight through the ruck at will from the 50th minute onwards. Yes the intercepts sucked, but that momemtum shift was down to soft defence and poor kicks by Green and DCE in finishing our sets at their end. Its not the end of the world and TT will learn not to throw that pass (twice) again. Tigers had more desire to win that game than we did. They won that game, we didnt lose it. Neither TT, Parker, Barrett or anyone else should cop all the blame.

First half I thought Tommy was great, clearly superior to the current NSW fullback in Tedesco. Second half… not so much.

I was at the game and am truely disappointed. I am sure the players and coach are too (hindsight) -Very easy to get complacent when we lead. I must say Turbo did impress me in the first set with an awesome tackle normally when he is by himself he seems to run over then back off so that tackle showed potential. Ok the mistakes... I just wonder if he dwells on them too much rather than shakes them off and gets on with it? After the 2nd intercept you could feel the change and it almost looked like he lost confidence. Just my opinion.

Lol you think you matter

That's cute

You've let your manly bias blind you

He almost singlehandedly gave that game away with back to back retarded passes
Oh thanks @cherry_poppins, but I don't matter, not at all. Certainly not in terms of what I think regarding a first grade footballer at least. But Mal Meninga and plenty of other football types who most definitely rate old Tommy certainly do. Look the intercept passes pissed me off at the time too. But take away those two plays and allow play on when we were lined up out to the left when Turbos pass was incorrectly adjudged to have gone forward. Then look at the try he set up for DCE and the many strong carries coming out of own end, and it seems harsh calling him sh1t drizzle. As I posted before, poor fifth tackle kicking, allowing way too many offloads, no line speed and missed tackles were the problem today. And the officials played a lovely little cameo role in the last five as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8