Way to fark a game Tommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy's just a typical triple j lover who doesn't like anything or anyone who is mainstream. Tommy is a favourite so Fluffy has to be the opposite. He's been waiting for something like this from Turbo, and he's taken his chance to blow those mistakes into something bigger than they are. Where's the thread about Taupau's limp effort on Sue?

That second one was a gift. Fair dinkum the dumbest intercept pass I've ever seen.

Just Diabolical.

Would you prefer him playing within himself though, fearful of throwing an intercept, or do you prefer to have him playing confident, and being creative? If we had 96 defense, we'd have held them out after catching them after that intercept.

I just don't know if you want him to play within himself. His whole strength it ex-factor and explosiveness.

Just opinion of coarse.

F#ck me mate! Sure those intercepts cost a try or 2 but not the game!
It changed the momentum of the game. Tom has so much talent, and does a lot of good things but he has way too many brain snaps, errors and poor positional play in defence.

He is only 20 and it is easy to forget that. Fullback is one of the toughest positions to master, if not the hardest. It takes time and he will come good but it will take a few years before we see the full package.

Would you prefer him playing within himself though, fearful of throwing an intercept, or do you prefer to have him playing confident, and being creative? If we had 96 defense, we'd have held them out after catching them after that intercept.

I just don't know if you want him to play within himself. His whole strength it ex-factor and explosiveness.

Just opinion of coarse.

Well lets, see, are you asking if I want him throwing two dumb intercepts every week?

I blame Parker.................it's the NRL..................every team can be competitve on their day!
You have to expect tough games.

You've got a 2 point lead , 3 minutes to go, you don't drop the ball a metre out from your own line.

No f***ing excuse!

You hold on to that ball like it's the last beer on earth!!

Why not Lloyd Perrett ... comon the team lost the game .... the defense is powder puff

No Fluffy. 140 points leaked against in the last 4 games at an average of 35 have crueled is. It's just un-Manly like. Not sure who our defensive coach is after Siebold, but **** me dead we looked gassed, and without intensity. That's a team thing, not an individual thing.
You could see it in those very soft tries on the line in the 2nd half. It's just not good enough.
NYEagle

What about Marty T missing that tackle which lead to a try

Tom T threw the passes but he was not alone in getting them back into it

You could see it in those very soft tries on the line in the 2nd half. It's just not good enough.
NYEagle

Yep. People should watch The Storms defense. Structured, yet aggressive & super intensive. Not one slacker, regardless of quality of player. We seem to drift in, and drift out. We need Cement Gillespie to come in and show these fellas how to tackle.

Both passes where terrible the tigers player was always going to get both, if it put the kick in with either we probably score or at least they don't.

To me there is a real difference between our defence now compared to the golden era of around 08 to 11. Something went against us or we made a mistake and you saw gift, choc, matai, kite, king etc etc go 'lets smash these muthas!!!' It was beautiful. The commentators would remark on us making ground with our defence. Now we just don't have that steel. We do seem a little too prepared to sulk on a decision or bemoan something that happened.

Single handedly handed the tigers the game today, twice just to make sure.

I really hope he finally goes and reflects on his fark ups it is really starting to annoy and worry me as he is not improving.

Stupid mistakes over and over, just like Kelly but TT has a better strike rate in attack so can't drop him but something needs to change if he is ever going to reach his potential.

Also a forward pass in the 1st half : when an opportunity was there.

To me there is a real difference between our defence now compared to the golden era of around 08 to 11. Something went against us or we made a mistake and you saw gift, choc, matai, kite, king etc etc go 'lets smash these muthas!!!' It was beautiful. The commentators would remark on us making ground with our defence. Now we just don't have that steel. We do seem a little too prepared to sulk on a decision or bemoan something that happened.
Exactly we defend on the back foot all season
Seasons gone by we ripped into them front foot fast and in there face at the moment our pack is not like that we wait and grab and thats why teams offload against us
We go alright most likely be in the 8 but this team has got a lot to learn
Tom is learning and will continue to learn , we were spoiled for a lot of years with Snake

100% agree
The mongrel and commitment to each tackle is simply not there.
I was shocked to see that soft attempt at tackle by Tapau on the line that led to the Siu try. That's not committing to defense that watching the scoreboard and thinking "we have got this" they can't get through us.
Without mongrel this team is first round fodder in week 1.
NYEagle

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8