Walkers on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's pretty disappointing the amount of hate mail d walkz is getting here.. I mean no one knows the details of the incident for starters.. secondly, Dylan is a sea eagle and as manly supporters we should be supporting him not dragging him through the mud. Thirdly, although I don't condone violence against women, men have no rights or leveridge in these situations even though he may not be at fault. Remember women can assault men as well and are far from innocent themselves in a lot of these cases

I disagree on the ‘as Manly suppporters...etc’ point. There are some players I’d never, ever want to see in a Manly jersey, and I’m not going to change my opinion on it regardless. Greg Inglis is one, Jarryd Hayne is another. Dylan Walker is another that I never liked as a Souffs player and never wanted to see sign with Manly. Couldn’t give a toss about your talent, if you’re an inveterate dickhead (and already with the runs on the board to prove it by your early 20s) then go elsewhere.

Jesus wept ..... there's a few blokes on this site I wouldn't want to have my back .....
Would have your back mate - this stuff touches a raw spot in me.....Have always led the innocence till guilty theme and may have jumped the gun myself....but I feel this case is looking dour from evidence thus far which seems first hand at the scene.

Gorman just basically said he’s done and if the evidence is as strong as it appears they won’t wait till he’s found guilty or not to apply punishment .... and it’s pretty obvious what that will be He’s spoken to partner and police so knows exactly what happened plus witnesses

No sympathy for this sort of stuff

And no frontline centres for 19
Kiss the year goodbye if two of our youngsters don’t stand up

Speaking of known facts .... one fact I know is that no-one outside of a relationship can really know or understand the dynamics, complexities and chemistry involved .... we are conditioned to automatically assume the female is pure and innocent and the man is an uncontrollable beast .... that may be true ... or the truth lies somewhere in the middle of the real world ....

Physical violence is never condonable or an answer ..... thankfully at this stage there is no accusation of striking ....

Many relationships experience this sort of stormy confrontation .... for many it is the end ..... but for many it is the a cathartic moment and both parties get the help they need to go on to fulfil a long and loving relationship ......

I don't know what the facts are ... but I know sometimes life is not as simple as black and white ...

No doubt about that Woodsie. Who knows the dynamics and only the couple can work that out

But that is irrelevant to the league side of things. Clubs can’t and won’t throw up excuses when women are involved in matters of violence. Gorman basically said he’s toast and Toddy’s integrity unit will be right behind him

Sad day for everyone involved. Dylan brought so much drive to our team when he played.
To be honest other than Thommo we are a meek lot in terms of aggro
This will hurt us in so many ways. Semis are a pipe dream with no recognised centres.

No doubt about that Woodsie. Who knows the dynamics and only the couple can work that out

But that is irrelevant to the league side of things. Clubs can’t and won’t throw up excuses when women are involved in matters of violence. Gorman basically said he’s toast and Toddy’s integrity unit will be right behind him

Sad day for everyone involved. Dylan brought so much drive to our team when he played.
This will hurt us in so many ways. Semis are a pipe dream with no recognised centres.

You last paragraph if he his sacked is so true.
Sad day for all involved.

No doubt about that Woodsie. Who knows the dynamics

But that is irrelevant to the league side of things. Clubs can’t and won’t throw up excuses. Gorman basically said he’s toast and Toddy’s integrity unit will be right behind him

I am surprised by Gorman's stance ...... given what seems to be a lack of a striking charge it appears to be on the low end of some of the domestic violence charges I have read about ..AFB kicking a pregnant women in the stomach for example ..... but then I haven't the benefit of all the facts .....

Just have to trust the club to get it right by both themselves and Dylan and his partner .... if they hang him out to dry to early it could have a negative effect on his team mates .... whilst they all must learn certain behavour will not be tolerated, the flip side is that they want a club to have their backs when needed .....

I blame Dessie ... no discipline ....

Hope crusher is on the phone to Jackson H . because Dylan is already guilty in Green turds eyes

I would love to see Hastings being given the opportunity to prove himself in our 17. I am sure he would have no probs playing in the centers, and having an extra player with a good all round kicking game would be great.

Other options, would live to see Hoppa come back home and see out his career as a Sea Eagle. Also could be a couple of young talented pommy centres floating around oversees. Who knows?

Gorman just basically said he’s done and if the evidence is as strong as it appears they won’t wait till he’s found guilty or not to apply punishment .... and it’s pretty obvious what that will be He’s spoken to partner and police so knows exactly what happened plus witnesses

No sympathy for this sort of stuff

And no frontline centres for 19
Kiss the year goodbye if two of our youngsters don’t stand up
I didnt that from his interview. He said he was waiting to talk to police to get all the facts before doing anything. Didnt hear where Dylan is done

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard on the radio that the neighbours witnessed Walkz throw something at his lady during the argument out the front of the house, unfortunately it hit her? If it had missed, would he have been charged?

I don't know any of the facts and I'm sure next week on the 11th we will all know the facts, so although I am somewhat on the "under no circumstances" side as I have previously mentioned, I prefer to wait till next week. If more serious I think a few of us might get a call up for next season!

Either way on the result I feel sorry for the child, it's stuck in the middle of ugly.

The neighbours saw it, again I will point to the Stewart case, where apparently a taxi driver saw him tackle the girl, which was rubbish ...

I am surprised by Gorman's stance ...... given what seems to be a lack of a striking charge it appears to be on the low end of some of the domestic violence charges I have read about ..AFB kicking a pregnant women in the stomach for example ..... but then I haven't the benefit of all the facts .....

Just have to trust the club to get it right by both themselves and Dylan and his partner .... if they hang him out to dry to early it could have a negative effect on his team mates .... whilst they all must learn certain behavour will not be tolerated, the flip side is that they want a club to have their backs when needed .....

I blame Dessie ... no discipline ....
I blame Tbazz..drinking culture...

Lyon and Matai how quickly things change

This paragraph is correct in that we can kiss any chance of top 8 in 2019 out the window.
But again I say Dylan is allowed the presumption of innocence and in his day in court if he is found to be guilty the appropriate punishment will be handed down by the club and NRL.
There are no winners in this situation.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4