Walkers on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Back to the issue Walker is an absolute tool if he assaulted his partner over a video game ,god what a piss poor excuse the judge will have a field day with him .
He will get nothing his lawyer will get the bodily harm charge dropped as its a rubbish extra charge the police threw in. He will get done for common assault so he will get a small fine and either get some community service or if 1st offence he will get i suppose you can call it a strike as i cant recall the actual name now. He pulled her down and she scraped herself not really a big deal in the eyes of the law. Thats why he has the common assault charge which is the lowest the other charge is more serious but its not worthy here and will be dropped. Dont get me wrong hes a piece of **** and now i find out its overa game makes it alot worse because its just dumb. Walker obviously has mental issues. The nrls punishment will be interesting which will no doubt kill our season before it starts. Parker and suli as our centers

What on earth are you people doing, that mozzies landing on your balls is a routine thing?!

On second thoughts, maybe don’t answer that...

Some things are best left unknown
40472371_10155680683837747_5440194607214231552_n.jpg

Besides, its secret men's business @:D

The last time I posted on ST it was on the Normal Off Season thread. A lot has changed. It sounds like he - Walker - needs to go. Away from Manly and the NRL. Too many incidents and they're escalating. No excuses. Being a good person is way more important than being a good football player.
I feel confident enough that our current coaching staff will sort us out a player that doesn't have the issues Walker has.

I see where you are coming from ,maybe its a low blow .But if one of my boys was consistently f@cking up & assaulted women and my daughter was up for manslaughter ,I myself would be questioning my parenting choices or lack there of.
I am FAR from perfect and still a relatively young parent (7,6,2) The amount of sh!t ,lazy parenting around blows my mind .

Jade Walkers charges were actually dropped and no conviction recorded.

Dylan obviously has some issues to sort out and it's sad to think he cannot control his temper there are no excuses for any sort of violence against anyone regardless of what sex you are. Hopefully, with the right support, he will get his life back into order for the sake of his child :(

Just a legacy issue from the ‘Yes, dickheads’ policy favoured by Fulton.

Some past alumni include Hoppa, Tezza Hill and Bob’s own son, Scott the lobster catcher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6