Walkers on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I imagine he will leave soon enough, as part of the de-Fultonisation* process.

*Fultonisation - the ultimate footballing sugar hit.

Obviously these are some serious charges, interesting to see Hasler picked him up after being released on bail.

Lyall Gorman will front media at 9am.

Last edited:
Manly need to make a statement. They need to sack him; domestic violence is abhorrent. It’s far too common and it doesn’t help that NRL players seem (the good ones anyway) to get off relatively scot-free.

I wonder if the broken hand a few years ago was all that it was reported to be.

That is a most interesting question.

It was taken at face value at the time, but this alleged incident does put a potentially different spin on doorgate.

As talented as Walker is, his tenureship at Manly has to end. He obviously has an uncontrolable violent streak in him, and combined with his onfield sledging, he is turning into a c***head. Time to move on Dylan.

You can take the boy out of Souths, but you can't take the Souths out of the boy...

Manly need to make a statement. They need to sack him; domestic violence is abhorrent. It’s far too common and it doesn’t help that NRL players seem (the good ones anyway) to get off relatively scot-free.

I agree and Greenberg needs to delist him

If Manly allow him to stay on would make me sick - has been given benefit of the doubt on a few occasions and I’m all about innocent till found guilty....also need decent players to compete.
But on moral grounds this is not the type of character thats good for the club....have first hand seen this stuff play out and have Zero tolerance or excuses for it.

Alcohol, no doubt if guilty. Did she frame him? (possible).

Will the courts take 6 months to find a verdict?(hopefully not).

Can we terminate his contract if found guilty?

Manly Sea Eagles player Dylan Walker has been charged with assaulting his fiance at a home on the Northern Beaches on Thursday evening.

Just after 5pm, police were called to the home on Prescott Avenue at Dee Why.

They found a 24-year-old woman with "minor cuts to her shoulder, leg and feet," NSW Police said in a statement. She was treated at the scene by paramedics.

Walker, 24, was arrested at the home and taken to Manly police station where he was charged with domestic-related common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Police also applied for AVO to protect Walker's fiance, Alexandra Ivkovic, a former Miss Universe Australia finalist who gave birth to the couple's son in July.

If true ,get him the #### out of here ASAP, POS.
So that would suggest that it’s not Danny Weidlers fault and he’s not just trying to dig up dirt on Manly like many who’ve posted on here

An AVO suggests a history of some kind of domestic violence or abuse and not a one off (generally speaking).
I'd be sitting Walker down and asking him to speak truthfully, if guilty offer counselling and stand him down immediately.
Not sure on the rules re rlpa but if he admits guilt I'd sack him immediately .

Due to appear in Manly Local Court on December 11.

So i guess if he pleads guilty then and there it wont be a long and drawn out process?

Could be more to the story though who knows.

Minor scratches to her shoulder legs and feet. She could have been going at him and he just threw her off him or something.

Just a reminder we all need to be careful about speculating here on this case we don’t Know all the facts
We don’t want dan or this site to get into any trouble
Also Dylan even whatever the evidence is like anyone else given presumption of innocence until he has his day in court.

Last edited:
A few weeks back I made a comment on another thread that ' DW wasn't a manly type of player' and was roundly criticised by a lot on here.

Is he still a Manly type guy now? As good as he is I don't think so. Only real issue is we fire him and another NRL side will snap him up. If this is anywhere near true he needs to be deregistered and stopped from popping up somewhere else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7