Walker keen to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Remember when Barrett played him at 5/8 and seemingly gave him no directions so he and DCE kept crabbing across each other stalling the attack..? @:D

I see Couzo and his new partner are off overseas on a holiday today so I’m expecting zero announcements on anything until he returns.

He’s had a pretty busy year so no doubt deserves a break.

I see Couzo and his new partner are off overseas on a holiday today so I’m expecting zero announcements on anything until he returns.

He’s had a pretty busy year so no doubt deserves a break.

I wish Couzo and his lovely new partner a nice romantic interruption free holiday break

s-l300.jpg

I’ve seen a few articles on Walker signing for 2 years so I don’t know what the go is???

I think it relates to the fact that the club has never come out and actually announced the signings.

I’m pretty sure both Thommo and Walks have been signed but just nothing official yet.

I think it relates to the fact that the club has never come out and actually announced the signings.

I’m pretty sure both Thommo and Walks have been signed but just nothing official yet.
Nothing gets announced until Des wants it announced

Much as I love the Seaeagles - damn ordinary with announcements in general and the official Manly site is often so far behind, there are players sometimes there from 2 years ago....it's 1 area most other NRL clubs often do better.

Much as I love the Seaeagles - damn ordinary with announcements in general and the official Manly site is often so far behind, there are players sometimes there from 2 years ago....it's 1 area most other NRL clubs often do better.

It is an absolute missed opportunity as well (think membership, merch etc)

It may have a lot to do with the fact Manly is the least resourced, and financially weak, club in the NRL, according to a recent report. Perhaps our PR 'department' is on an off-season break.

I sometimes think ‘Warringah’ is an anglicised Aboriginal word meaning ‘desultory’.

Chop chop Mr Uncles.

If they signed a 1 year contract with another year option, which I think they did, then technically other teams can already approach them for 2021 as of November 1.

That’s why they are on this list I believe.

FOX NRL news is reporting that Dylan Walker is still not signed for next year along with Joel Thompson???
Their reporting is incorrect. Article in Sat Oct 19 issue of Manly Daily said "Dylan Walker is delighted to be staying on the peninsular with the Sea Eagles. The exciting and electrifying back confirmed he signed a new two-year contract with the club last week. "It's really good that my future is settled and I can get on with things," Walker said."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4