Walker keen to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hands up I was all for letting him go given the continual time on the sideline for the stupid **** he tends to come up with.

But.

Under Des he is getting the quality coaching he needs to become someone better. I remember it was des that picked him up from the cop shop that night which speaks for Des so much.

Didn't think the switch to 5/8 would work but again hes a different player to the Barrett coached cross field crabber.

For me hes on his last chance no matter how good he is. Any more stupid **** and let him go but well done so far DW.

He did very well tonight. I like it when he runs, I always think he is a dangerous runner of the ball. Looks like a determined, angry bulldog (the species, not the team).

Let's see if he can repay his teammates and club officials by having a blinder on Saturday.
This is a perfect chance for him to show he deserves to be re-signed.
Personally I think we could spend his salary much more wisely next season but I truly hope he proves me wrong on Saturday.

Walker is a great runner of the footy when playing direct or sniffing around these boys who can provide 2nd phase/offloads (we have a few)....this stand left side of the ruck and simply passing the ball is not his ticket to a new contract imo....Run Dylan - Run....

Walker is a great runner of the footy when playing direct or sniffing around these boys who can provide 2nd phase/offloads (we have a few)....this stand left side of the ruck and simply passing the ball is not his ticket to a new contract imo....Run Dylan - Run....
Walker at 5/8 it is like having a sports car parked in the garage instead of taking it out on open road

Walker at 5/8 it is like having a sports car parked in the garage instead of taking it out on open road
I agree - it avoids a lot of accidents in defence ;)
upload_2019-9-11_9-43-24.png

He won a grand final with Souths at centre and won Centre of the year at his best position

No players earns those awards if they cant tackle

All centres get smoked every now and then. It’s not like playing in the forwards where your opposite numbers have much less room to run into open space

Despite his size, speed and strength, even Latrell Mitchell was burnt 1 on 1 for a try by Alex Johnston in round 1 this year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2