Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walker keen to stay

madmax

Happy he knows where his future lies & wants to be part of a new champion team era...sticks it right up the doubters!

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Remember when Barrett played him at 5/8 and seemingly gave him no directions so he and DCE kept crabbing across each other stalling the attack..? @:D

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I see Couzo and his new partner are off overseas on a holiday today so I’m expecting zero announcements on anything until he returns.

He’s had a pretty busy year so no doubt deserves a break.

Lyonstomenzies

Premium Member
FOX NRL news is reporting that Dylan Walker is still not signed for next year along with Joel Thompson???

winnyason

FOX NRL news is reporting that Dylan Walker is still not signed for next year along with Joel Thompson???
I believe joel was confirmed on twitter tag by club few weeks ago and walker 2 year deal with one year option but not confirmed yet.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Fox sports also has an article about the signings of Taupau and....Walker.

Lyonstomenzies

Premium Member
I’ve seen a few articles on Walker signing for 2 years so I don’t know what the go is???

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I’ve seen a few articles on Walker signing for 2 years so I don’t know what the go is???
I think it relates to the fact that the club has never come out and actually announced the signings.

I’m pretty sure both Thommo and Walks have been signed but just nothing official yet.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I think it relates to the fact that the club has never come out and actually announced the signings.

I’m pretty sure both Thommo and Walks have been signed but just nothing official yet.
Nothing gets announced until Des wants it announced

• ✔️
Reactions: Mitch

maxta

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Much as I love the Seaeagles - damn ordinary with announcements in general and the official Manly site is often so far behind, there are players sometimes there from 2 years ago....it's 1 area most other NRL clubs often do better.

lsz

Staff member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Much as I love the Seaeagles - damn ordinary with announcements in general and the official Manly site is often so far behind, there are players sometimes there from 2 years ago....it's 1 area most other NRL clubs often do better.
It is an absolute missed opportunity as well (think membership, merch etc)

The Who

Premium Member
It may have a lot to do with the fact Manly is the least resourced, and financially weak, club in the NRL, according to a recent report. Perhaps our PR 'department' is on an off-season break.

Terry Zarsoff

I sometimes think ‘Warringah’ is an anglicised Aboriginal word meaning ‘desultory’.

Chop chop Mr Uncles.

Shoe1

If they signed a 1 year contract with another year option, which I think they did, then technically other teams can already approach them for 2021 as of November 1.

That’s why they are on this list I believe.

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom