Two Bulldogs players stood down.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I dunno if you guys really think that of one another but I do know if you don't cut it out I will crawl into my internet, out through your webcams and beat you both with a rather confused moose.

Then that moose will also beat you guys soundly and remind you that it's the bulldogs we're grilling here, not each other!

edit: Plus it's well known that moosesesesz get a bit amorous after a 'beating' so there's also that to look forward too.

Schoolgirl sex scandal costs Bulldogs new $2 million sponsorship

The family club loses a sponsorship from a family restaurant chain, too funny.
I'm always dubious about these sponsorship arrangements getting pulled because of "scandals". I'd say that given the current economic climate the retail / restaurant sector isn't looking too buoyant in the near future. Those more cynical than I could view this as a nice convenient way to get out of a deal that was looking problematic.

Yes they were at a school in an official capacity BUT we dont know that they picked the girls up from the school itself. All it says is that they took 2 "school age" girls back to their hotel. They may have met at the local shops or at the beach???
We've heard so many bull**** stories from the media that im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt
It's been reported that only one of the players met a girl at a school function. The other player apparently met a girl when he was not on 'official' duties.
So, why are both players being treated the same? Many of the posters on here are outraged by the fact that an 'official' function was the catalyst of the incident, not the fact that an alleged incident occurred.
However, as far as the NRL and the Dogs are concerned the 'breach' that they have suspended the players for is breaking a club rule about taking visitors back to their hotel room - not the fact that one of the players met a girl at a school function.

New findings: (apparently) only one of the players met a girl on a school visit – that’s Jayden Okunbor,” Weidler said.

“Corey Harawira-Naera met a schoolgirl independently of the situation.”

These clowns are as dumb as dog sh,it! I know they didn't break the law but sleeping with school girls through official or any other capacity is not morally okay imo. The management did the right thing by standing them down. Incidents like these can derail your season and they've already lost major sponsorship. I applaud the dogs for drawing a line in the sand.

Yeah you must have.

Says they met the girls at a school before catching up later that night. Says they were there representing the club. Says they were 17. Says they did more than just chat. How is there conjecture?

You just have to read more than one article.
Can you post links? To be clear in no way am I defending them I am just keen to let events run their course before jumping to conclusions

Oh, you're right.

Consent is for all genders.
On a lighter note.
Yes it is .
goose.jpeg

Should be a 100k fine for the Dogs too.

That was the going rate for issues arising out of club organised and club supervised events, if I recall correctly.

I'm always dubious about these sponsorship arrangements getting pulled because of "scandals". I'd say that given the current economic climate the retail / restaurant sector isn't looking too buoyant in the near future. Those more cynical than I could view this as a nice convenient way to get out of a deal that was looking problematic.
I agree but given the outrage that's stirred up on social media with issues like this maybe the sponsor didn't want their Facebook and Twitter accounts bombarded with abusive posts.

I started it and I shouldn't have but I see red in this situation and I feel very passionate about the subject...I apologise to Robbo for being out of line and taking it out on him.
Every second week if not every second day there arises some issue touching the world of rugby league that arouses high passions in someone or other.
This site enables fans to discuss all that stuff but it just doesn't work if things descend into personal abuse.
Saved by your apology on this occasion! But this can be a timely reminder to all, stick to discussing issues without making it personal.

Plenty of sporting babes visited my school back in the day. Lisa Forrest, Joanna Griggs, Jody Cooper. Just saying

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8