Two Bulldogs players stood down.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
New findings: (apparently) only one of the players met a girl on a school visit – that’s Jayden Okunbor,” Weidler said.

“Corey Harawira-Naera met a schoolgirl independently of the situation.”

I wonder how ‘independently’ though?

I mean - if you have a Seb Ryall* type situation, say CHW has met the girl out at a pub, restaurant, whatever, not known she was from the school they’d visited etc - not much to see here, and he’s guilty of breaking a team rule and that’s about it.

If, however, Okunbor has done the exchange of phone numbers at the school visit, invited one girl to his hotel later and she’s brought a schoolmate along for CHW (whether at their suggestion or hers) then he knew she was a schoolgirl, where she was from, and that he was doing something dodgy.

*Seb Ryall was the soccer player who was charged over consensual acts with an underage girl. He was 18 at the time and had met the girl out drinking - so, unlike a lot of cases, his claim that he believed she was his own age - or at the very least over 16 (who expects a couple of 13yo girls to be out drinking?) and he wasn’t doing anything wrong is actually plausible. (Charges ended up being dropped by the DPP).

Holy crap on a stick .... the town of Port Macquarie needs to be quarantined .... what are they putting in the water supply ..... the local girls are out doing themselves in hospitality .....

Although the town mayor says it's not all bad news .... local motels have reported a 678% increase in bookings overnight .....

Holy crap on a stick .... the town of Port Macquarie needs to be quarantined .... what are they putting in the water supply ..... the local girls are out doing themselves in hospitality .....

Although the town mayor says it's not all bad news .... local motels have reported a 678% increase in bookings overnight .....
I know that there is a serious side to the matter but that is amusing .

Not sure why everyone is applauding the Bulldogs for drawing a line in the sand. That is BS.
This was already out in social media, so they came clean before it was published by a media outlet. If they could have buried it, they would have.

The parents must be so proud of their daughters and need to take some responsibility of their home environment that this could seem normal to two 17 year old school girls.

The 2 dogs players are knuckles and this story certainly brings the entire game into disrepute. Sacked for 12 months and send them back to school.

Not sure why everyone is applauding the Bulldogs for drawing a line in the sand. That is BS.
This was already out in social media, so they came clean before it was published by a media outlet. If they could have buried it, they would have.

The parents must be so proud of their daughters and need to take some responsibility of their home environment that this could seem normal to two 17 year old school girls.

The 2 dogs players are knuckles and this story certainly brings the entire game into disrepute. Sacked for 12 months and send them back to school.

Can't speak for earlier generations ... but I can tell you with a degree of confidence ... that 17 year old school girls have been shagging blokes since at least the 60's ....

By all accounts these 2 knuckle heads are guilty of being Dumb
They all know they are representing there club and have to adhere to the guidelines set out by there club
There are plenty a footballers doing what they did in there spare time away and from the club duties

Obviously a few conflicting reports on some of the facts, but I can't believe there are Doggies fans/other NRL supporters sticking up for these players! Of course nothing they have done is illegal at all, but to meet a girl at a school visit and then for it to lead to that - yuuuuckk!!

Had Dogs scraping into my top 8 but without a sponsor and the club in shambles, I probably should move them down the order a lot more!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12