Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Umm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/canterbury-set-to-play-first-game-at-belmore-for-13-years-as-7m-upgrade-of-ground-nears-completion/story-e6frexnr-1226112761214

How much do you think has been spent on the demountables at Narrabeen?

lloydy said:
Rothfield reckons he is telling the boys after the game tonight that he has taken the dogs offer.

Surely he wouldn't say it after a game if we win or lose, wouldn't want to put a downer on things.

Yeah but this is Rothfield we are talking about!! So he probably just thought that's what might happen.

lloydy said:
Rothfield reckons he is telling the boys after the game tonight that he has taken the dogs offer.

how the hell does Rothfield know and the players and club don't.:huh:

moffy said:
lloydy said:

His manager maybe? The you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours way the rugby league media industry works is disgraceful. As a lover of all sports, I would put league deadlast in the quality of the "journalists" who cover it.

moffy said:
lloydy said:

T Rex is his best mate and tells him everything he's going to do. It's laughable really, I'm still hoping he re-signs with us but I'm resigned to losing him.

Cletus said:
moffy said:
lloydy said:

T Rex is his best mate and tells him everything he's going to do. It's laughable really, I'm still hoping he re-signs with us but I'm resigned to losing him.

I still remain positive, but try and rationalise that we have retained 2 players on around the same money (if not more) that will win us more matches than T-Rex will, still will be bummed though if he goes

If he stays I just hope he finds some health and stays away from the judiciary. If not he's just not worth the dollars

lloydy said:

Rothfield is also on record as saying..."you read it hear 1st Brett Stewart WILL be in a Roosters jersey next year".

In short Rothfield has about as much credibility as a snake oil saleman.

Eagle Eyed Cherry said:
lloydy said:

Rothfield is also on record as saying..."you read it hear 1st Brett Stewart WILL be in a Roosters jersey next year".

In short Rothfield has about as much credibility as a snake oil saleman.

Rothfool rewrites the depths of zero credibility.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4