Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan ginane from triple m uploaded it on twitter for the Ricky v harrigan story

Probably more media BS

If it is true i will be really disappointed the paper is reporting it before the club.

Well something had to give. Disappointing, but if all we lose out of this side is T-Rex and Lussick then that's a bloody marvellous result considering we were to be "torn apart" post Des. Maybe we get to keep Ballin now ?

He was either going to the Eels or the Dogs, im surprised anyone actually thought we could keep everyone under the cap. Now lets sign up Snake, Matai and hopefully Ballin too :)

It seems like its all over for The T Rex in Maroon and White

Tele link

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tony-williams-out-for-at-least-six-weeks-with-injury-and-is-expected-to-join-bulldogs-from-2013/story-e6frexnr-1226366201416

Oneyeagle said:

Tele link

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/tony-williams-out-for-at-least-six-weeks-with-injury-and-is-expected-to-join-bulldogs-from-2013/story-e6frexnr-1226366201416
"expected to join Bulldogs" We have seen headlines like that before that have not been true.

Been expecting this, I always figured it would be t Rex and lussick we shed... I just hope that's it, surely whatever we offered t Rex is enough to now boost snakes contract and lock down ballin, Matai and whare, who are the only essential re signings left.

And I just got a txt from a mate who is usually in the know, ballin is outta here too, 3 horse race between raider, cows and parra, heavily leaning to raiders at present.

Damn I hope that ain't true.. What's big Darrell Williams doing telling people we won't lose anyone?

Also what was Erin molan saying on the footy show re gifty and the saints?

torana355 said:
Oneyeagle said:

Tele link

"expected to join Bulldogs" We have seen headlines like that before that have not been true.

Agree. Six weeks out though. That's a big disappointment if that's true too. Who know anymore ! I'm going to bed.

Fine, we can keep the other boys and, while Tony is injured, we can bleed a couple of young forwards...Cunningham is one. Rumours about Shackleton are interesting too. Wouldn't complain.

While he has been out we've played ourselves to 4th overall. Shame, but again, no big loss.

joeboy said:
Been expecting this, I always figured it would be t Rex and lussick we shed... I just hope that's it, surely whatever we offered t Rex is enough to now boost snakes contract and lock down ballin, Matai and whare, who are the only essential re signings left.

And I just got a txt from a mate who is usually in the know, ballin is outta here too, 3 horse race between raider, cows and parra, heavily leaning to raiders at present.

Damn I hope that ain't true.. What's big Darrell Williams doing telling people we won't lose anyone?

I wouldn't trust anything she says. She said Foran was going to the dogs, Fatty said she was wrong and she was confirmed as being wrong. Her sources are flawed. Glenn isn't off contract until 2014.

Also, here we ****ing go again.

Ballin - Signed to Canberra apparently
G Stewart - Signed to Dragons
Lussick - Signed with Eels
T Williams - Signed with Bulldogs
D Williams - Signed in the UK.
D Whare - Looking around as per article the other day
B Stewart - See Dean Whare.

Once AGAIN, we are going to playing with 25% of a squad again according to the media.

Ok from what i can gather from various sources we will keep Snake and Matai and sign up Shackleton but we will lose Ballin, Trex and Lussick. Not the worst outcome if it eventuates really but i hope im wrong about Ballin as he is one of my favorite players.

Jono said:
joeboy said:

I wouldn't trust anything she says. She said Foran was going to the dogs, Fatty said she was wrong and she was confirmed as being wrong. Her sources are flawed. Glenn isn't off contract until 2014.
Agree - its just her mischievous reporting with no substance. Jono's right that Glenn's contracted with us till 2014, and he wouldn't want to leave Brett. In other words, she was saying nothing.

I've said it from the start, if we keep DCE,Foran,and Snake..the rest will look after it self.So we've just got Snake to go, and with Trex and maybe Ballin going that should be enough cash to make him a happy camper.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2