Trex signs with dogs :(

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:
As if TRex would tell the players (and therefore also media) about him departing after the game, when there's a Manly Fan Day he'll be attending on Sunday afternoon.

Either way I think he's staying at Manly.
2 questions for you!!!
Who do you support - I have obviously missed previous threads?
Excatly what is the reason you post on a Manly sight?

Answer #1. What difference is it who it is that he supports? It doesn't matter.

Answer #2. He has every right to post here as long as his comments stay within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service.

Have a read of the following which is this forum's description:

STRugbyLeagueForum.jpg

Oh look 1947, this isn't just a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles discussion forum after all, and look, it also says that "We welcome supporters of other NRL teams, or moreso, you are welcome to post, but please come armed with a thick skin and a sense of humour, this is after all a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles site."

Back on to the T-Rex thread...
We showed again tonight we can win without T-Rex. Much of the reason is because Ballin is an absolute gun. He does the work of two players.
We haven't shown we can win without Ballin.
While I want to retain both players I'm convinced retaining Ballin is more important that keeping T-Rex.

T-Rex would be a huge loss, but no matter what happens we'll have 17 blokes every week and they only need to channel 50% of the effort that their coach used to put into every game he played and they'll be more than competitive.

Jethro said:
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:
As if TRex would tell the players (and therefore also media) about him departing after the game, when there's a Manly Fan Day he'll be attending on Sunday afternoon.

2 questions for you!!!

Answer #2. He has every right to post here as long as his comments stay within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service.

STRugbyLeagueForum.jpg

Oh look 1947, this isn't just a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles discussion forum after all, and look, it also says that "We welcome supporters of other NRL teams, or moreso, you are welcome to post, but please come armed with a thick skin and a sense of humour, this is after all a Manly Warringah Sea Eagles site."

Jethro = who the fark are you ?
Piss off the the greenturds!!!!!!!!!!!!

1947 said:
Jethro said:
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:

2 questions for you!!!

STRugbyLeagueForum.jpg

Jethro = who the fark are you ?
Piss off the the greenturds!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing Jethro, consider this issue over ....I will not respond to anything further.
As a supporter ot 40 years, born and breed on the nth beaches, you can get stuffed!

1947 said:
MrInvisible said:
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:

2 questions for you!!!
Bulldogs. I'm on quite a few Rugby League sites, always interesting to see what other fans think.

Well I can speak on account of the majority here - you can stick ya "family club", which is of course is "bought not bred" - Hasler perfect example - LOL up ya ass and get back to your own desperado site.

This is a site for champions, the ethical.

Your club took our coach under controversial circumstamces, which in it's bluntest terms were unprofessional and effective was aimed at derailing Manly.

So PISS OFF.

Refer: http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

Forum Terms of Service

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of your post is false, inaccurate, and hateful.

Would you like a time out from Silvertails? If not then pull your head in. MrInvisible is here to stay so get over it. He won't be moved on as long as his comments stay within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

If he gets on your nerves so much then just add him to your ignore list if you don't want to see any of his posts. If you don't know how to do that then click on his username and when the new page opens up, scroll down the page and click on "Add to Ignore List".

Get over yourselves. Moderators are here to moderate. If you don't like what somoone posts you can set it to ignore.

Don't respond to the moronic posts and they will have noone to bite and slink away back from whence they came.

Canteen Worker said:
Get over yourselves. Moderators are here to moderate. If you don't like what somoone posts you can set it to ignore.

Don't respond to the moronic posts and they will have noone to bite and slink away back from whence they came.

Moderators can be like referees
Moderate only manly,let the others slide right down

Jethro said:
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:
1947 said:
MrInvisible said:

2 questions for you!!!
Bulldogs. I'm on quite a few Rugby League sites, always interesting to see what other fans think.

Well I can speak on account of the majority here - you can stick ya "family club", which is of course is "bought not bred" - Hasler perfect example - LOL up ya ass and get back to your own desperado site.

This is a site for champions, the ethical.

Your club took our coach under controversial circumstamces, which in it's bluntest terms were unprofessional and effective was aimed at derailing Manly.

So PISS OFF.

Refer: http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

Forum Terms of Service

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of your post is false, inaccurate, and hateful.

Would you like a time out from Silvertails? If not then pull your head in. MrInvisible is here to stay so get over it. He won't be moved on as long as his comments stay within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

If he gets on your nerves so much then just add him to your ignore list if you don't want to see any of his posts. If you don't know how to do that then click on his username and when the new page opens up, scroll down the page and click on "Add to Ignore List".

Morally the guy should not be here - we all agree, but whatever Jethro - your defence here is actually quite alarming and hilarious.

C'mon tony we all want answer!!!!!! Manly official should give him a deadline. Everyone wants to know, be a man!!
And trex if u reading this money does not always make you happy!!

Apparently Matty was given a deadline by the Raiders to decide by Sunday if he is going to them. So if everything hinges on what TRex is going to do then it could be that he might also make his decision by Sunday so that Matty will then know what cash is left for him and he can then make his decision about whether to take the Raiders offer.

God some of you need to go and start your own forum if you are not happy with the way it is done here - much like Dan did many years ago

As per the rules of the guy who stumps up the cash to keep this place going it is a football forum not manly. If you do not like it then either ignore the posters or start your own forum

As for morals sweet Jesus get some perspective

mickqld said:
Phantar said:
Ryan - a history lesson:

Boyd
Ray Brown
Dorahy (all from Wests)
Gerard (Parra)
Mark Broadhurst (NZer)
Close (QLD)
McCabe (Easts)
Ribot (Wests again)
Cleal
Dave Brown
Boustead
Schubert (all Easts)
Sigsworth (poor old Newtown)

All bought by Manly as established 1st graders and nearly all internationals when they joined Manly, in a three year period from late 79 to late 82.

What were you saying about C-B and their methods again?

And how many premierships did it bring us...NONE. It wasn't till we went and found young talent and moulded them together that we won in 1987 same in 1996 and 2008/11. You cant buy a premiership you have to grow,nurture and mould a premiership team.

Which was exactly my point.

The other being that Manly have been down the 'buying a premiership' route before and so we shouldn't be too quick to bag another club for trying it on.

I would hate to see T Rex leave but it would be an opportunity to boost the offers to our off contract guys Brett, MB, Darcy, and Michael Oldfield. If that is the nett result of losing Tony then I could live with that outcome.

Mr Invisibles posts in recent times are completely inoffensive and have actually contributed something to this Forum.

Going to the oppositions Forum isn't my go, but as long as his posts continue as they have recently, I welcome him to the debates.

Gould has a big wrap on Lussick and I'm beginning to think after losing JWH and Tasi last 2 yrs we can't afford to let another one get away. He's big strong fast and powerful with some ball skills and could develop into a great player definitely the type we need to keep and grow.

Phantar said:
mickqld said:
Phantar said:
Ryan - a history lesson:

Boyd
Ray Brown
Dorahy (all from Wests)
Gerard (Parra)
Mark Broadhurst (NZer)
Close (QLD)
McCabe (Easts)
Ribot (Wests again)
Cleal
Dave Brown
Boustead
Schubert (all Easts)

All bought by Manly as established 1st graders and nearly all internationals when they joined Manly, in a three year period from late 79 to late 82.

And how many premierships did it bring us...NONE. It wasn't till we went and found young talent and moulded them together that we won in 1987 same in 1996 and 2008/11. You cant buy a premiership you have to grow,nurture and mould a premiership team.

Which was exactly my point.

The other being that Manly have been down the 'buying a premiership' route before and so we shouldn't be too quick to bag another club for trying it on.

No mate, I don't think it WAS your point. I think you changed your tune when people jumped on it. My point stands.

At THIS point in time, a teams like Melbourne, Brisbane and Manly WILL be succesful, because they each have a core of players, willing to accept pay cuts etc to keep the group together.

You read the Parker "scoffs" at Bulldogs rumours article?

LoL.

We have a bronzed, beautiful, natural looking blonde with a sporty physique as our machine. The Bulldogs have a plastic surgery riddled fat chick that has had lipo time and time again to remain thin that just looks botched up, and thrown together.

MANLY
hot+blonde+model+photo+nerissa+starr+tight+panties.jpg

BULLDOGS
worst-plastic-surgery-in-the-world-cat-woman1.jpg

The Who said:
Back on to the T-Rex thread...
We showed again tonight we can win without T-Rex. Much of the reason is because Ballin is an absolute gun. He does the work of two players.
We haven't shown we can win without Ballin.
While I want to retain both players I'm convinced retaining Ballin is more important that keeping T-Rex.

The spine is irreplaceable - 1,6,7,9. Everyone else is

Phantar said:
Ryan - a history lesson:

Boyd
Ray Brown
Dorahy (all from Wests)
Gerard (Parra)
Mark Broadhurst (NZer)
Close (QLD)
McCabe (Easts)
Ribot (Wests again)
Cleal
Dave Brown
Boustead
Schubert (all Easts)

I can see your point Phantar but you kind of add to Ryan's argument when you consider our lack of success during this period. Sure, we made a couple of grand finals but we lost BOTH of them. It was damn painful - I was at the SCG for both of them. It was the real beginning of our rivalry and hatred for the Eels.

Frank said:
Phantar said:
Ryan - a history lesson:

Boyd
Ray Brown
Dorahy (all from Wests)
Gerard (Parra)
Mark Broadhurst (NZer)
Close (QLD)
McCabe (Easts)
Ribot (Wests again)
Cleal
Dave Brown
Boustead
Schubert (all Easts)

I can see your point Phantar but you kind of add to Ryan's argument when you consider our lack of success during this period. Sure, we made a couple of grand finals but we lost BOTH of them. It was damn painful - I was at the SCG for both of them. It was the real beginning of our rivalry and hatred for the Eels.

Didn't it just absolutely suck. I'll never forget those 2 GF days having all that Para scum giving it to us especially in 83 when we were lay down specials to win the premiership and those bastards blew us away again. Memory burn and a very painful one I will never forget. I dont care how bad Parra are going I will always rejoice when they are in misery.

Ralphie said:
Mr Invisibles posts in recent times are completely inoffensive and have actually contributed something to this Forum.

Going to the oppositions Forum isn't my go, but as long as his posts continue as they have recently, I welcome him to the debates.
I agree Raphie. I have been an obvious disliker of Mr.I but his recent posts have been good discussion and have made a lot of sense. I actually enjoy reading them now. Never thought that would be the case. Even had my finger hovering over the like button once but couldn't quite go there.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8