Tommy T. I’m excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
finally someone with perceptive powers.

Honestly though, I stand by it.

Some things are subjective in RL and some things are just dumb.

Moving Tom to centre at club level is dumb and no one will convince me otherwise. I question the intellectual capacity of those who think it might be a plausible move.
I agree. He did ok at centre sure, but his 3 tries were fullback tries. A bomb up the middle, and supporting breaks up the middle. He roved all over. Qld hardly had the ball so he didn’t need to hang out in the centres much.

You guys are unreal

"Tom can excel at centre or wing; Teddy can't."
Really? Has anyone here even seen Teddy play wing or centre?

Has TT been tested in defence this year in any position? Of course not, he's only played like an hour all year.

I hope TT's poor FB positional play in defence is a shoot load better than it was for the last 2 years but nobody knows yet.

Yeah, the kid will be a superstar one day but geeze some of you get a long way ahead of yourselves sometimes.

As for SNAKE, who's inside knowledge I have come to respect, I have nowhere near the same respect for your opinions in this thread as you obviously do.

^ It's all about size at wing or centre, and Teddy hasn't got it. That's probably why no one's seen him play either position:)

IMG_20190625_063901.png

NRL360 are raving about Teddy's flick pass for Turbo's 3rd try.

2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+DxHl5Gfq6YQx.jpg

We all saw it in 2008 when Snake flicked the pass, as he is falling, to Bell for the 8th try :party:

Last edited:
And the fact that 2 of TT's tries were created by Tedesco playing at FB and anyone backing up would have scored them. Tedesco is streets ahead of TT as a FB, ESPECIALLY defensively.

And the fact that 2 of TT's tries were created by Tedesco playing at FB and anyone backing up would have scored them. Tedesco is streets ahead of TT as a FB, ESPECIALLY defensively.
Tedesco has 4 years on Turbo.. I'd suggest Turbo's stats in 4 years will totally eclipse Teddies...

For all the excitement which is justified can any side have 3 1million + players in the roster?

Chez is on 1.2
TT would be worth 1.1 at least
Jake could be a 900 - 1000k player as well.

Hope we lock the boys up but it's going to put some almighty pressure on the roster to do so.

On a side note it's probably lucky we have the back end King back to sort this stuff out....

It’s pretty simple really. Both Teddy and Tommy are stars.

Fitters basic idea in game two was to pick the best players then find a spot for them. Great players can play pretty well anywhere and I’d back Teddy and Tommy to perform with any backline number on their back.

At the moment Teddy is easily the more complete player at fullback, particularly positionally and in defence due mainly to his extra experience and Tommy is a weapon roving the field. Perfect scenario for the blues. It would be total madness for Tom to replace Teddy at this stage of their careers.

Both are sensational club fullbacks and will be playing their careers in the one jersey for their clubs.Absolute waste in another position for both of them unless a club team confined by a salary cap has the same luxury as Freddy with two players of their class in the same side

That could happen at the Roosters of course !!

Last edited:
I think Snake’s involvement has been huge for him. His support play all of a sudden is starting to become more reminiscent of Snake’s and should only improve as he gets more game time. He has had minimal games this season yet is always up in support in and around the middle, even around the edges at times. Origin and our good game vs dragons shows how damaging he can be behind a strong side

Absolutely, and not just Snake, Matty B's help in the ruck has been great and Monas is in there as well

I agree but until we get Teddy to play fullback we have the next best

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6