Tommy T. I’m excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well we'll find out what both he and Jake are worth very shortly. They are both only contracted till end of next season AFAIK (2020) so negotiating can commence at the completion of this year for all other 15 clubs. I'm 100% confident we'll tie both of them up for as long as we can.
Yep, Perret is on circa $400K which will clear some space, and I believe Api will be released as will Elgey. Thommo will go O/S (who is on $600K), so this will cover the Turbos as they are both on good coin now anyway after their last upgrades, and will allow another purchase. I expect that barring injuries, Hoppa will push for a spot as will Okalatu (however you spell it) - both will be on modest contracts. Fainu will require a modest upgrade and we will likely bring in another forward, with Crocker to come on the bench next year as a hooker/half utility (I see a lot of similarities to M Monaghan).

Yep, Perret is on circa $400K which will clear some space, and I believe Api will be released as will Elgey. Thommo will go O/S (who is on $600K), so this will cover the Turbos as they are both on good coin now anyway after their last upgrades, and will allow another purchase. I expect that barring injuries, Hoppa will push for a spot as will Okalatu (however you spell it) - both will be on modest contracts. Fainu will require a modest upgrade and we will likely bring in another forward, with Crocker to come on the bench next year as a hooker/half utility (I see a lot of similarities to M Monaghan).

Fainu will get and deserves a large upgrade. He will become our first string hooker and he will have clubs clamouring all over him if we don’t pony up what the market dictates

Well we'll find out what both he and Jake are worth very shortly. They are both only contracted till end of next season AFAIK (2020) so negotiating can commence at the completion of this year for all other 15 clubs. I'm 100% confident we'll tie both of them up for as long as we can.
Unless Lyall took the pen with him? Hopefully we actually have someone at the helm to get this done.

Also hodko, taufua and no salary cap penalty. If Api is released then i believe we would be in the market for a back up hooker. Bring up olokatau, keppie and Schuster. Upgrade everyone we need to retain and replace Thommo, api and Jorge with the best available options with whatever money is left over. Be smart and go find another Garrick and Waddell types

Also hodko, taufua and no salary cap penalty. If Api is released then i believe we would be in the market for a back up hooker. Bring up olokatau, keppie and Schuster. Upgrade everyone we need to retain and replace Thommo, api and Jorge with the best available options with whatever money is left over. Be smart and go find another Garrick and Waddell types
TurBros will have TPAs coming out of their ears.

They are like Chez, cleanskins marketable and eloquent for Corporate functions.

The bulk of their pay will not be the Cap monies :nerd:

If the Scumos could keep the Big 3 under the Cap, then so can Manly without shedding too many players :nod:

So you’re saying if we offer less than the dogs they’ll still stay.
If it is competitive then yes; however, I can't see there being a big difference between offers. There is no way we let either of them go, and as much as money would be important to them - they are Manly through and through and with these guys I think that means something.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8