Tommy T. I’m excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If your talking about 2008 in our 3 finals games we only had 10 points scored on us and we score over 100 if im recalling correctly. I have the victory dvd set from that year we were outrageously good.
I think that finals series was the best ever Manly team. I know that’s a huge call, but when you see the stats and watch the games we were on a mission and absolutely monstered the other teams.

I think that finals series was the best ever Manly team. I know that’s a huge call, but when you see the stats and watch the games we were on a mission and absolutely monstered the other teams.
That team was one of the greatest we beat the CHEATS 40 nil there team was packed with rep players they had like 10 internationals or rep players it was a joke and we creamed the sons of bitches ;)

Nothing beats the 1978 marathon, super human effort :rock:

From 26 August to 19 September 1978 Manly players played 6 finals games :wait:

The drawn semi and grand finals forced Manly into 3 day turn arounds - twice :eek:

To ultimately hold out their opponents to zero points in the grand final is still hard to believe :happy:

1978 Manly Team is the best ever :)

Fortunately we got to enjoy both 1978 and 2008 legends :clap:

For all the excitement which is justified can any side have 3 1million + players in the roster?

Chez is on 1.2
TT would be worth 1.1 at least
Jake could be a 900 - 1000k player as well.

Hope we lock the boys up but it's going to put some almighty pressure on the roster to do so.

On a side note it's probably lucky we have the back end King back to sort this stuff out....
Yes

For all the excitement which is justified can any side have 3 1million + players in the roster?

Chez is on 1.2
TT would be worth 1.1 at least
Jake could be a 900 - 1000k player as well.

Hope we lock the boys up but it's going to put some almighty pressure on the roster to do so.

On a side note it's probably lucky we have the back end King back to sort this stuff out....
Scumos manage - Slater, Cronk, sCam
Rorters manage - Teddy, Cronk, Crichton
Rabbids manage - Sambo, GI, Burgi Twins
Broncs manage - Milf, Darius, Bird
Cows manage - JT, Scott, Taumololo

Corporates queue with sponsorship deals for high profile players and reduce their chunk of the Cap

Nothing beats the 1978 marathon, super human effort :rock:

From 26 August to 19 September 1978 Manly players played 6 finals games :wait:

The drawn semi and grand finals forced Manly into 3 day turn arounds - twice :eek:

To ultimately hold out their opponents to zero points in the grand final is still hard to believe :happy:

1978 Manly Team is the best ever :)

Fortunately we got to enjoy both 1978 and 2008 legends :clap:
This will always be my favourite side.
In round 22 of the 78 season, we played Easts away in a must win game. They were 6th and we were vulnerable in 3rd and a risk of missing the double chance. That day Manly stood up and belted Easts and the finals series started with a defeat to the Sharks and then two memorable games against the Whingers where the Manly spirit prevailed both times and helped us draw the first game and win the replay and then a gutsy against the odds win against the Magpies in the Prelim final where we were battered and bruised and into the grand final against a full strength and fit Sharks side that had a two week break and this team battled so hard and fought out a draw and then the team played its best match with a Wombat Eadie inspirational game to pulverise the guppies 16-0. That was one special team as are all of our grand final winners. For an 11 year old kid at the time my love for the Sea Eagles was sealed forever!!

Corporates queue with sponsorship deals for high profile players and reduce their chunk of the Cap
If we can manage to get URM to chip in a large third party for both players and keep players like walker, Taupau and AFB with the talent we have coming through I dare say the rest of the league will be very worried we will have another era of dominance

Turbos wont be going anywhere, Dez has made it a priority plus the boys are icons on the peninsula. Talk of us not being able to match offers is ridiculous! Tommy is on 900k now and jake is on 750k and we are playing with a 350k cap penalty!

All the top sides have 4-5 rep players on good money, and at least two on 1 million, with the others on 600k-800k. You need that to win a comp!

Roosters have Teddy and Cronk on a million, to go with Cordner, Crighton, Keary, Mitchell etc on 600-800k. Melbourne have Cam and Munster on 1 million, to go with Funicane, Broomich, Afosa, etc, Brisbane have Milford and Bird both on a million and some of their big forwards are now demanding 700-800k

And it goes on. Surely Manly can fit DCE, Marty, Turbos AFB into the cap and build a team around them

If we can manage to get URM to chip in a large third party for both players and keep players like walker, Taupau and AFB with the talent we have coming through I dare say the rest of the league will be very worried we will have another era of dominance
Fox and Nike sponsor Chez and the TurBros offer the unusual Triple combo once Ben matures into an NRL player.:)

Like Beaver, these boys are what every Club needs to form a core of their roster.

Relax feathered friends and ignore the media assault :nerd:

If any of the TurBros leaves Manly, it won't be due to the monies.

Let's just hope that they are not mesmerized by the Dalai and his mythical levels :D

giphy.gif

Fox and Nike sponsor Chez and the TurBros offer the unusual Triple combo once Ben matures into an NRL player.:)

Like Beaver, these boys are what every Club needs to form a core of their roster.

Let's just hope that they are not mesmerized by the Dalai and his mythical levels :D

giphy.gif
Hahaha but the dalai will make them feel wanted

The thing is with those sides is either one city teams or nrl darlings.
There are only so many players brookvale Mazda can sponsor.

It would kill me to see any of our boys in that jumper.

giphy.gif

Ben trbojevic has signed for 2 years at manly which is vital to keeping Turbo and Jurbo. Wanted to create a new topic/thread but was unsure how to do so, could anyone tell me how? Im a newish member. Also does anyone have the daly telegraph to repost the article

Ben trbojevic has signed for 2 years at manly which is vital to keeping Turbo and Jurbo. Wanted to create a new topic/thread but was unsure how to do so, could anyone tell me how? Im a newish member. Also does anyone have the daly telegraph to report

To start a Thread
1) Click on the large circle with the pencil sign in it - hovers around the bottom right of the first page of each forum

2) add the Thread Title that we will all see

3) post whatever is of interest

4) Click the Create Thread at the bottom of the post

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4