The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nearly all hookers these days were originally a half. Cust has the right build for it. Not 100% sure he has the smarts. Let’s hope so.
True, Cust might actually do ok at dummy half. Bit risky though. Would like us to try sign maybe Freddy Lussick if we are going to choose to use Cust as one of the main dummy half options, just as a backup or alternative if it doesn't go so good. Roosters have 3 good dummy halfs in Friend, Lussick and Verrills, while Verrills is the best Lussick would be cheap and has potential.

I quite like , Jake to Prop, Shoe to Lock, Foran to 5/8.

BUT who the **** is then the Hooker.......Froggy??? Please tell me that’s not all we have to look forward to in 2021.
Nah, we've also got either the Storm or Roosters in the GF again to look forward to...... NRL script writers also know that Parra probably needs to be there next year.

Nah, we've also got either the Storm or Roosters in the GF again to look forward to...... NRL script writers also know that Parra probably needs to be there next year.
That is not the right attitude feathered friend .....
There is no NRL script and conspiracy
We are in charge of our own destiny
If we dont drop the ball and miss tackles
and
*take the wrong options on the field and off the field *
Our club will will be there next year winning another title

I quite like , Jake to Prop, Shoe to Lock, Foran to 5/8.

BUT who the **** is then the Hooker.......Froggy??? Please tell me that’s not all we have to look forward to in 2021.
Foran is smart player and a great competitor .
I have never seen Foran fail at hooker. Have you feathered friend ?

The fact that Joey Lussick has signed with Parra hopefully means Schneider is on the way - I had read a rumour/comment that he was potentially staying with Wentworthville...
Interesting about Joey Lussick - he was just in the challenge cup final for salford a few days ago

Oh ok. Fair enough. Looks a promising young hooker who’s had some injuries.
I think it was Wackos Whispers that said we were... maybe just speculation.

Yeah he’s usually on the mark mate but I think a little wide of it on this occasion.

if the dogs get these signings then they actually have a strong squad they won’t be saving us from the spoon in 2021, if we get any major injuries it will definitely be a fight for it.
I said this in another thread , all other sides ( we await the Donkeys ) are purging and adding better players , meanwhile we have Foran and Davey .......so to date we are red hot favourites to be battling for the spoon.

PS: this is based on a weakened team ( to date ) and our predilection for mass injuries annually.

I said this in another thread , all other sides ( we await the Donkeys ) are purging and adding better players , meanwhile we have Foran and Davey .......so to date we are red hot favourites to be battling for the spoon.

PS: this is based on a weakened team ( to date ) and our predilection for mass injuries annually.
Agreed at full strength with fainu free we compete with the top squads

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4