Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The purge is on!!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score
No posts on this for a few weeks so I thought I’d bump it up to see if there were any more #PURGE stories ??

manly al

Premium Member
Reaction score
Still have Boyle and Tof Sipley listed ,both should still have some upside and particularly Sipley if he can get back to his improved fitness and form level in 2019 . Still surprised that there is no definite indication on young Hoppa 's contract status

delz

Reaction score
The whole recruitment at this club is a dogs breakfast. You would think with pre-season training starting next week that they would have all the players they want signed sealed & delivered.
Rugby League compared to all the other major codes such as AFL and Football are so behind in this area it is not funny. As a supporter its very very frustrating not knowing who as signed and who will be leaving due to this stupid 1st November rule we have.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score
The whole recruitment at this club is a dogs breakfast. You would think with pre-season training starting next week that they would have all the players they want signed sealed & delivered.
Rugby League compared to all the other major codes such as AFL and Football are so behind in this area it is not funny. As a supporter its very very frustrating not knowing who as signed and who will be leaving due to this stupid 1st November rule we have.

I wonder also does it relate more to the fact that the media manager and I’d say most of the office staff would be on their 6 weeks leave ( would have started the week after we completed our last game which was at the end of September) and I figure should in fact be over this week.

Meaning , yes here it is again , the staff should be back at work #NextWeek.

I do note the membership team is already back but doesn’t mean everyone else is.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder also does it relate more to the fact that the media manager and I’d say most of the office staff would be on their 6 weeks leave ( would have started the week after we completed our last game which was at the end of September) and I figure should in fact be over this week.

I do note the membership team is already back but doesn’t mean everyone else is.
Cuzzo has been on leave

davohan123

Premium Member
Reaction score

If we are being honest the whole club has been on leave all year, done Jack all really and shows to me the lack of desire at the club right now.

Jigzkiller

Reaction score
If we are being honest the whole club has been on leave all year, done Jack all really and shows to me the lack of desire at the club right now.
Spot on it is hard to tell the difference when these people are on leave or tools in hand as nothing gets done.

The only club that the recruitment guys appear to be on a break. The same **** every year funny how they manage to extend Des before they all knocked off.

Terry Zarsoff

Reaction score
Spot on it is hard to tell the difference when these people are on leave or tools in hand as nothing gets done.

The only club that the recruitment guys appear to be on a break. The same **** every year funny how they manage to extend Des before they all knocked off.
Once a leader off the field, now a wallowing, apparently underfunded follower.

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow, some pretty upsetting comments here, but totally understandable, and on point.

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
There are many things happening behind the scenes and many seeds planted for our clubs future that we do not know of feathered friend

Ryan

Reaction score
There are many things happening behind the scenes and many seeds planted for our clubs future that we do not know of feathered friend

Then tell people about it and give them hope. It's not that hard. Communicate.

We are all excited about the Centre of Excellence. That can't be it.

• ✔️
Reactions: Leho

BOZO

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
Then tell people about it and give them hope. It's not that hard. Communicate.

We are all excited about the Centre of Excellence. That can't be it.
There are factors behind the timing of things like the Saab situation for example
All will be communicated in good time.

Manly Tragic

Tragic
Reaction score
It is this mushroom mentally (keep you in the dark and feed you bull****) that I can't tolerate. But hey I'm only a member and we don't seem to count for much. My suspicion is that there are not going to be any more signings other than Saab if we get him. I don't see that there will be much improvement next year.

BOZO

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
It is this mushroom mentally (keep you in the dark and feed you bull****) that I can't tolerate. But hey I'm only a member and we don't seem to count for much. My suspicion is that there are not going to be any more signings other than Saab if we get him. I don't see that there will be much improvement next year.
i am a loyal and honourable club member as your good self but I dont see it that way .
I dont think we are kept in the dark and believe we are going to have a great 2021 because I can see light at the end of the bottom of the competition ladder tunnel

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score

Have patience , more will be revealed #NextWeek

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score
And if that doesn’t happen,

Have patience more will be revealed #NextWeek

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20