The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For what it's worth (if any), Weidler just said on 100% Footy he spoke to Manly today and Jelly's injury is a grade 1 calf tear, he's unlikely to play on Friday night but should return the following week.

I'm standing by my original comment...
sorry are we talking about the Schu being out for the Broncos game ?

For what it's worth (if any), Weidler just said on 100% Footy he spoke to Manly today and Jelly's injury is a grade 1 calf tear, he's unlikely to play on Friday night but should return the following week.

Which in reality means another month !!

So .. here we go .. get your tickets ... it's a credibility showdown between ..

FATIMA from the tele in the blue corner saying the Shu is good to go. ... and

Weidler the Germ in the red corner saying he is out ...

So fatboy is out again I thought Foz was the injury prone guy? I wonder who will be our 5/8 next season as we will get no consistency in our play with this walking bandage playing 1 game and missing 4.

Ouch ! Tell us what you really think, mate haha

Everyone needs to lay off Schuster. It’s not uncommon for youngsters to run into injury troubles when they’re adapting to the NRL grind.

Calling him names like fat boy is just outright disgusting. He’s a human being with a huge future at our club, show some respect and get off your keyboard high horse.

So fatboy is out again I thought Foz was the injury prone guy? I wonder who will be our 5/8 next season as we will get no consistency in our play with this walking bandage playing 1 game and missing 4.

What a delight it is to read your well measured and mature posts .

One would be forgiven for thinking, given the respectful way that you refer to players ... that you were the poor lad that had his play lunch money taken and then given a wedgie by the 1st 13 in high school.

Well its round 10 and teams play 24 games so you're right.

Schu played 21 games last year, I dont get the vitriol.

Davey played 1-2 last year and is out again.

Turbo played 15 last year and missed...4 so far this year?
My vitriol isn't just aimed at this player, we seem to have a lot of players who are constantly injured.

And maybe its not their fault, training methods, rehab etc etc. the top two sides don't seem to have these issues.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11