The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the issue is why Nathan Gibbs and James Rahme left last year?
Mmmm yes , there’s something not quite right.

I get injuries , but you just know “ oh we expect player A to be back in round 6” that it’ll be more like round 10.

Far better to say the opposite and then everyone is over the moon.

When I started a thread about Oshay Olay and a nickname the other day many were going off about being respectful and not offencive to our players with their names.

Fast forward 5 days and the vitriol, fat shaming and hate is all good again apparently. What a crock of ****e.

Give the kid a break.

Plz so the guy he pays to manage his services just sends an email to the club with out talking to his client lol.
that again.. we dont know happened. Do you believe everything in the press? You dont think his manager knew a few weeks ago that Foran was leaving. Foran said himself that he knew a while ago.

Schu ruled out. WOW what a surprise. FFS !!!!!!!

he is on the reserves bench. that does not mean Schu is ruled out. he probably is, but he is making the trip to Brissy and is still a chance 👍

But, if he is not 100%, we can wait a week or two til he is.

Sure players get injured but when you present as a first grader who tells the world you see yourself as a 5/8 and demands to play in that position than maybe drop a few kilos and look like a 5/8 not a young version of George Rose. Maybe if he is fitter less soft tissue injuries would occur.

Asking for professionalism in players is not harsh I expect you to show up footy fit.

Not a coincodence that Tom gave up the grog last season and won the Dally M. Maybe Josh could give up the colonial for a season and win the Dally M.

Cooper Cronk alluded to his "size" on 360 last night.
And we’ve now heard from an expert in nutrition & professionalism lololol

And we’ve now heard from an expert in nutrition & professionalism lololol

It is a forum I have eyes if a professional athlete has excess kilos I'm calling it out don't need to be an expert. I'm not a chef but I know if food is **** also..

Clearly you don't agree that's fine it's differing opinions that make a great forum.

It is a forum I have eyes if a professional athlete has excess kilos I'm calling it out don't need to be an expert. I'm not a chef but I know if food is **** also..

Clearly you don't agree that's fine it's differing opinions that make a great forum.

I think it is more how you Express your opinion .. than the opinion.

We will have to outscore them, we don't seem likely to out defend them.
The kicking game will be important in the wet for both sides, broncs have a lot of fire power in the backs and they will be stimmed somewhat by the conditions. Every game is different, on top of some good individual performances against the Tigers, we'll be well and truly up for this one though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6