The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So .. here we go .. get your tickets ... it's a credibility showdown between ..

FATIMA from the tele in the blue corner saying the Shu is good to go. ... and

Weidler the Germ in the red corner saying he is out ...
So humour me here Woodsie ... you're Fatima from the tele?
I presume the reference has totally gone over (or under hehe) my head.

So humour me here Woodsie ... you're Fatima from the tele?
I presume the reference has totally gone over (or under hehe) my head.

Ard you picturing me in a harem skirt and dancing?

Attachments

• 20220510_115505.jpg
    20220510_115505.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 27
My vitriol isn't just aimed at this player, we seem to have a lot of players who are constantly injured.

And maybe its not their fault, training methods, rehab etc etc. the top two sides don't seem to have these issues.
Honestly, and this isn't aimed specifically at you, but I think sometimes we get in our own Manly bubble and just think we are the only ones that get injuries

Papy just went down for the Storm, will miss a month. He also missed a heap last year. R Smith will miss a chunk of time. Arguably the 2nd best prop in the league in Welch is gone for the year.
Coates and both Bromwich boys have missed games.

At the Panthers Cleary has missed 3, To'o 6 and Leota 7...three pretty handy players there.
JFH, Martin and Kenny missed time too.

But you are right they have faired better then others.

Knights for example have had Ponga, Frizell, D Saifiti, Klemmer, D Young, Gagai, Mann, Clune and Fitzgibbon all miss decent time....not to mention Barnett for sillier reasons.

If Schuster and Olakau'atu return this week really we are only missing Parker and Paseka as certainties in our top 17.

Basically my point is....sure injuries have hit us but they hit all teams.

Sure players get injured but when you present as a first grader who tells the world you see yourself as a 5/8 and demands to play in that position than maybe drop a few kilos and look like a 5/8 not a young version of George Rose. Maybe if he is fitter less soft tissue injuries would occur.

Asking for professionalism in players is not harsh I expect you to show up footy fit.

Not a coincodence that Tom gave up the grog last season and won the Dally M. Maybe Josh could give up the colonial for a season and win the Dally M.

Cooper Cronk alluded to his "size" on 360 last night.

S
Everyone needs to lay off Schuster. It’s not uncommon for youngsters to run into injury troubles when they’re adapting to the NRL grind.

Calling him names like fat boy is just outright disgusting. He’s a human being with a huge future at our club, show some respect and get off your keyboard high horse.
Seriously. Totally agree. He has played 21 games last season. Wtf is wrong with people that are on his back. Not like he's done it on purpose. Don't see the hate on Turbo. Or even Fainu for that matter which was self inflicted. Some players go through bad spells with injury ie Tedesco at tigers.

He's only 21. Ridiculous

Sure players get injured but when you present as a first grader who tells the world you see yourself as a 5/8 and demands to play in that position than maybe drop a few kilos and look like a 5/8 not a young version of George Rose. Maybe if he is fitter less soft tissue injuries would occur.

Asking for professionalism in players is not harsh I expect you to show up footy fit.

Not a coincodence that Tom gave up the grog last season and won the Dally M. Maybe Josh could give up the colonial for a season and win the Dally M.

You have the quotes from Josh? Must of missed them?

He's a kid who's manager spoke out. Leave him alone. Bully.

The team is going well and is no need for anyone with slight injuries to be risked .Schuster is trying his best to get back on the paddock and hopefully he comes back and play for the rest of 2022 .People on here calling Schuster names should try and meet him to discuss what is happening .He is at training every day and also game day for you to meet him .Met him a few times and what a specimen .I for one cannot wait next year when he will come out at 6 and take Manly with the rest of the boys to the next level .

The team is going well and is no need for anyone with slight injuries to be risked .Schuster is trying his best to get back on the paddock and hopefully he comes back and play for the rest of 2022 .People on here calling Schuster names should try and meet him to discuss what is happening .He is at training every day and also game day for you to meet him .Met him a few times and what a specimen .I for one cannot wait next year when he will come out at 6 and take Manly with the rest of the boys to the next level .
Great post, terribly disrespectful to call out someone’s weight issues.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8